​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A few pics to keep us entertained ...

in this time of turmoil! Some early-ish faves, all mine for crediting purposes ...

Re: A few pics to keep us entertained ...

Oooh very nice! Thanks Ro

Oooh thanks Ro. Lovely start to the morning. The photos look great against the grey background.

ooooh! lovely - just what the 'Forum Doctor' ordered... CURLS! with Lee attached ...mmmmmm!
fabulous. I agree the photos do look good on this back ground.
THANK YOU RO!

Thank you, Ro. I love the one where he's striding through the doors in the grey t-shirt and oh so tight blue jeans! You have mastered the technique of posting photos that fit, too!!

Me too AL!

I haven't seen that photo for ages but it brought a big smile to my face

Can't imagine why

Thanks Ro! These are all lovely pics Great to wake up to x

Ooooh, just had a big thud and a tummy flip! Thanks Ro!He is one beautiful, beautiful man.

( and I need the heart smilies back!!)

Ro. Thank you . Lovely!!
What size image did you load up here? It seems to be the perfect size and perhaps we should instruct all pics that are put up on this board, to be no bigger than these?

These were all width of 600 pixels - you can re-size using bb code if it's just a smallish tweak (but you need to know both height and width measurements to keep it in proportion), if it's a massive pic you should re-size it before you upload to Photobucket or wherever as otherwise it will slow everything down (it downloads the full-size pic just displays it smaller).

The bb code required is in the list of examples I provided a link to the other night.

THUD!!!

The first, sixth and last two are amongst my fave scrum pics. Thanks Ro.

Can I just add here that bravenet have had so many complaints about the change from html to bb coding (particularly ref. the Youtube piece ie. the inability now to embed a youtube vid into the forum), that they have said they are considering bringing html back.
They claim that the use of html "was breaking down the forums", whatever that means. They added that they were looking into a limited html code that did not cause this breaking down??!!
Think it is just a case of watch this space, although I take heart that the message above this post (when I am typing this post) says:
"Enter Message: (bb code allowed, html temporarily disabled)". Before it said "html not allowed", didn't it?

Yes. Thank you Ro. Suddenly it almost feels like home again rather than some other site that I have got into by mistake!

Glorious, gorgeous man! Thank you, Ro!

So many great pix in there, showing his many many "charms" ahem. I love that one of him striding through the Adelphi doors, greeting the throngs of fans.

OMG I still love the first one. All gorgeous though, of course they are because they are all LEE

So do I PKP - he's so gorgeous - I have been back several times today to look at 'that photo' in those 'tight jeans'...

Thanks Ro : you've captured a bit of everything in these - curls creeping out from underneath the beanie hat, lovely hairy arms, long eyelashes, lovely tan, gorgeous smile, tight jeans, and the gorgeous "original" leather jacket - was that one of the earlier pics Ro?

They're all pulled off the Scrum Zone on the Timeline Brenda, so you can check the dates on there, but I believe the brown leather jacket pic was taken on 12 May 2008 ... and no, I couldn't tell you the dates of all of them, most of them probably but not all ;)

Thank you Ro! Your pictures are beautiful! As is the subject! The first one has always been an all time favourite of mine

wow Ro - thats a scrummy crop

and how the Forum is back in black - I think he does look best showcased against black!

Thanks Ro - love that jacket - I know what you mean about the dates - I could look at most of my pics of a certain person and remember what date they were taken - wonder why????

html bb? I don't understand a bit of it, but who cares when I can just look at these lovely pics? You know how to take'em Ro!!

Oo-er, it just let me edit, brilliant.

Thanks Ro. More gorgeous photos of Lee to add to my ever growing collection.

The first photo is an absolute favourite of mine. His eyes look so gorgeous in it. Are his eyes blue?