​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I've finally lost the plot!

Oooh, I am actually warming to the new look forum, wanna know why?

It looks sexy!......now, come on, stay with me!.....the black and orange I mean!

And the closed forum idea- well I never would wish to exclude new lurkers or anything BUT.....a closed forum......it sounds exciting! like we're in a secret club! 'yer name's not down, yer not coming in!'

it just sounds mysterious- if you're lucky you get to see what's behind these closed doors- basically, a lot of loppies and Lee in a very very dark room

I really do feel like I am fumbling around in the dark!! and mods/K that is NOT a complaint, believe me!

Makes you want to keep with the programme and post naughtiness!

or is that just me?

Re: I've finally lost the plot!

Just you Coof! I have never thought about Lee and naughtiness at the same time!! And do you see Orange?? I see Red! Ooh - I feel a song coming on!!

*reads Alex's post and strokes beard*

I suppose it's sort of an orange-ish red... a red with an orangish twing. Not your pure FF0000 red, surly, but not Halloween-ny either.

Provides a vibrant enough contrast... bold, striking letters... bordered by our old friend the Weave... and nice familiar banner picturdlflasdfoiawefedfl;kvdfkfeiofjsd

I am trying to comprehend the notion of 'Lee' and 'naughtiness' going together, but am struggling.I just can't make the link somehow.

I'm with Alex on this one ( which makes a change)
I can't say those two things have ever been in my head at the same time.

There must be something wrong with you , Coofy.

Lee + Naughtiness

Depends what you mean by naughty
And if i know Coofy..........

Thats all Im saying

ETA Im with you Coofy phwooooaaaarrrr

Something wrong with Coofy? Like, where did she get a beard all of a sudden?

Funny, when I looked up naughty the other day in the dictionary, I thought I saw pictures of Toni and Alex there!

LOL PKP your so funny

Sorry, Trish.
I think I may need concrete examples.

Coof.........????

PKP-there is photographic evidence of me being naughty???What type of dictionary do you own????

The definition of naughty that I found fits neither me or ALex , as you will see

''badly behaved, especially by being mischievous or disobedient
mildly indecent or improper''

Case dismissed.

PKP, I'd forgotten you are across the pond. You'll have to google itchy beard, the dictionary of playground slang is a good place to start!

and when I think of Toni, it inspires much frantic itching of the beard!!

Toni I see what you mean doesn't describe you at all !!!!! LOL

I must've been mistaken -- there were a lot of men in white dancing around and all that sort of thing. Nothing you'd be interested in, I'm sure!

or even some rubbing of chin!

Anyway.........who needs naughtiness, Lee in a very dark room with a load of loppies is naughty enough for me!

HA HA Coofy! Jimmy Hill!!!!

How very rude of you.
I would love to think I inspire you...but to inspire disbelief ain't quite the same thing!!

Oh But then there would be hair pulling, scratching, slapping......

and that's just me and Lee

Sorry, you have to read my last post straight after me previous, other wise it makes no sense whatsoever!

Oh, I think I got the picture, alright! Little Miss Naughty!

Coofy...have you checked that big ball of cheese in the sky tonight!!?

I know I know!!!

I thought of you and then wondered if you'd mention it. lol!

Got that Talking Heads song on my mind now!

sorry I am predictable ! I happen to have a brother who goes a bit 'funny' with the full moon and also my friends daughter does too. Whats the song by Talking Heads called?

Just caught up with this thread! PKP! I'm concerned at the Dictionay you were using!!

Oh Lordy, and I call myself a music fan. The song is called bad moon rising and it is not by Talking Heads, it is by Creedence Clearwater Revival (???? I know, me too!)

but you know it when you hear it

I see a bad moon arising
I see trouble on the way

Coofy, I think it sounds dead exciting too! Like the Secret 7! A private club all of our very own. I wanna join!

Can we have a dog?

What kind of a question is that Val???