​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A unexpected Easter Present

OMG, the postman has just knocked on my door with an envelope which says 'do not bend' addressed to me in my handwriting . I couldn't understand what it was as I haven't sent a self stamped 'do not bend' envelope to anyone. Anyway to cut a long story short, just after I saw Lee for the first time in Jo, I was so taken with him as a performer that I printed off two sets of pictures and sent them to him with a really heartfelt letter about my experiences with Mark and how over the months of watching him on ADWD and seeing him on Joe a cloud had been lifted and I was starting to feel more human again.

Well today (some 18mths later) I got the photos back, with a postit note appologising for the delay in sending these, they were apparently found with old mail, both signed - with Love, Lee Mead but on the back of one is a beautiful message

To Anne, Thank you for the lovely letter. I can only imagine what you have been going through. Keep Stong, all the best, Lee

Is it possible to be more in love with the man that I already am.

Re: A unexpected Easter Present

Oh Anne! That's so lovely!!!

What an unexpected surprise! I'm made up for you!

What a sweetheart he is. What a thrill, Anne.

What a wonderful surprise, you must be overjoyed. I wonder what else was in the lost postbag?

Anne that is just such a lovely story - you must be thrilled.
Lee is a really special person, and his staff
have done a great job catching up with his mail.
How can anyone not love him...
Thanks for sharing and
Happy Easter to you.

Oh that is so sweet of him. Reading that has actually brought tears to my eyes which is quite unusual for me. He is just so lovely. I know I am more in love with him now than before.

What a wonderful story, Anne - Lee is just one lovely, amazing person!

Inspirational! you lucky thing, really pleased for you!

Bless you Anne - what a lovely surprise. Lee is such a sweetie.

How lovely Abs. Lee is such a special person to write in such a way to you.

Bless his heart!!

What a wonderful surprise. He really is so thoughtful, what and big hearted man he is.

Oh how lovely he is, what a lovely suprise Abs

Thanks so much for sharing this with us - your own personal message - my heart has flipped yet again...

You so deserve this lovely surprise.

Very pleased for you Anne, I am sure that was all the lovelier for coming as a total surprise 18 months on.

He's a beautiful man inside and out and so, so talented but above all, kind, gentle, sincere and polite to his fans to a fault.

I know that message will mean the world to you.
God Bless x

(with thanks to Lotti B for the amazing painting in my avatar)

Oh Anne, what a wonderful suprise. I am constantly in awe of Lee and the way he treats his fans. The man is amazing in so many ways! I bet you will treasure those pictures forever

How lovely for you abs, much better than an Easter Egg Nice to know he does read our mail< He just gets more and more special

Anne, that's a lovely story. Thank you for telling us about what happened. What a kind and thoughtful man he is.

Love Claire xxx

This kind of thing restores your faith in the human spirit doesnt it? I know how much this will mean to you Anne, no one deserves this boost more than you!!

Bless that man

Delighted for you Anne!
Just the boost you needed, perfect timimg lol!

Karen, it's not as good or as helpful as a lottery win, but it certainly cheered me up.

Avi from lotti_b. Thank you

How do you bring these video clips to be with your posting?

And in your case, so well deserved,abs! Well done!

abs2512
OMG, the postman has just knocked on my door with an envelope which says 'do not bend' addressed to me in my handwriting . I couldn't understand what it was as I haven't sent a self stamped 'do not bend' envelope to anyone. Anyway to cut a long story short, just after I saw Lee for the first time in Jo, I was so taken with him as a performer that I printed off two sets of pictures and sent them to him with a really heartfelt letter about my experiences with Mark and how over the months of watching him on ADWD and seeing him on Joe a cloud had been lifted and I was starting to feel more human again.

Well today (some 18mths later) I got the photos back, with a postit note appologising for the delay in sending these, they were apparently found with old mail, both signed - with Love, Lee Mead but on the back of one is a beautiful message

To Anne, Thank you for the lovely letter. I can only imagine what you have been going through. Keep Stong, all the best, Lee

Is it possible to be more in love with the man that I already am.

Anne, i'm just catching up after a holiday. That is such a lovely story, thanks for sharing it with us. What a sweet thing of Lee to do. Lucky you.

What a delightful story Anne, thanks for sharing. Something like this really lifts all of us, especially at the moment now we can't see this lovely man as often as we like. Isn't he just the best?

That is just so lovely - really pleased for you xxx

Thats so nice Anne! What a lovely, unexpected surprise for you!

Well deserved Ann. Lovely message from Lee. Wonder if he realises that he may have met you.