​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee has a gay following!

We always knew the blokes loved him as well.

http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/488572/

(thanks to lotti b for avatar)

Re: Lee has a gay following!

comes as no surprise to me Brenda - friend of mine runs a gay pub and several of his regulars have a 'crush' on the Meadster !!!!!!!!!!

Lee is our revenge for John Barrowman!!

:)

I think Stephen Fry might like him! ;-)

funny you should say that Brenda, I was actually in W H Smiths in Bath just now ever so subtly looking at the gay mags on the top shelf, just in case our favourite boy was mentioned on the cover. Now that would be a helluva photoshoot!

Yup, two of my gay friends loooove the Meadster, too. One of them considers him one of the most beautiful men he's ever seen in his life. However, he really detests ALW so he's not watched the whole ADWD series yet, but I'm working on him. Working on converting a third one, too. They are all musical theatre and/or music snobs, too.

I am not sure if I posted this before or not.
While I was at the Australian Bushfire concert, I was coming down the stairs chatting to friends about how good Lee was, someone mentioned the tightness of his trousers and I said "that guy knows how tight he can wear his trousers to be just the right side of decent" this chap beside me said "oh you sound like my kinda gal, who are you talking about?" when I said Lee Mead he gushed "Oh I Love Lee Mead" we then had a conversation about the attributes of his Tight White Trousers and he decided that Lee was a spoil sport for not wearing them that night.

LOL, great story, Woozie!

Why dont they all buy his new c.d. then and help it up the charts where it belongs. Come on guys.

Maggie Ball
Why dont they all buy his new c.d. then and help it up the charts where it belongs. Come on guys.

quite a few of them already have Maggie - my god-daughter is a lesbian and a DJ and has been playing the album at gigs ever since it came out !!!!

Yea for your daughter, Trulee!!!!

coofy, Lee's has had a photoshoot in at least one gay magazine already :)

Coofy, that made me laugh - we'll all be looking at the gay mags from now on, just in case. What shelf???!!
And Ringer, which gay mag?

I'm not Ringer, but he was in Boyz magazine. The link is on the timeline.

Yeah I had a feeling he had already done one but I am waiting for THAT photoshoot!

Cannot define it........but we'll know it's the one when we see it

Iam not surprised. He is loved by all

Just going to post that Chrissi :)

It was in November 2007

Thanks, I've just had a read - he's been chatted up by gay men aw!!

Coof- you can do 'ever so subtle' then can you???? You'll have to teach me one day LOL!!!

Oh, THAT photo shoot!

Toni, it was easy, this little task in Smiths. OH was looking at 'photographers monthly' or 'what caravan' or 'scratch your bum weekly' or something or other and I just loitered behind him and glanced up at the top shelf, being very selective about what I viewed!

You suprise me with such subtlety, Coofy. I admit I was not sure you possessed such an attribute !

Normarily (I love that word, my friend Kev invented it) I am not subtle but I had the kids in tow. It's easier to behave in 'mum mode'

"Scratch Your Bum Weekly"?

Will have to look out for that one next time!

I'm sure there's an American version PKP

Ringer, that's what I'm afraid of!