​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How can one young man give so much pleasure to so many women?

Another thread about Lee. How can one young man give so much pleasure to so many women? Take it any way you choose. I just love talking about the guy and I cannot get enough of him. Its nice to talk to others who feel a similar way.

Re: How can one young man give so much pleasure to so many women?

This is not meant to be like an adult thread.

In Lee's case... by existing :)

he is just one of the most sexiest men around. i like his looks his personality anything about him is just so gorgeous

I love the way Lee is so unassuming. He seems to have the right level of modesty about his talent and his looks. He always seems delighted at the level of popularity that he has engendered, and how much his fans love him. He is so considerate to his fans. He is very easy to love. Everything about him is beautiful:- his voice, his looks and his inside person as well.

He is so beautiful, inside and out. It radiates out of him and you can't fail to be touched by it. We are very privileged to have met him.

Lee is the most gorgeous and beautiful man I have ever had the privelege to meet. I can just drink in his beauty, like an addictive drink. I am going away and I will miss my computer with all my Lee pics and stuff on it. Missing you already Lee.