​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HairSpray

Who has been to see Hairspray and what was the special effects?

Kirsti Lee

Re: HairSpray

I've seen Hairspray Kirsti - it's great. Quite noisy and fast but I don't THINK there were any special effects that would bother you. I saw it quite a long time ago though. Someone who has seen it more recently may remember something.

I am planning on going to go and see HairSpray for my Birthday treat see Michael Ball in it before he leaves HairSpray.

Kirsti Lee

I don't remember there being any special effects either. Its such a fantastic show, you'll have a great time.

I saw hairspray this year - 10th January matinee. I was with my son for his 10th birthday was really good dont remember any special effects no more lively than Joseph and I saw both the same day

I have seen it three times.It's a fabulous show. There are no special effects Kirsty but it is very colourful with lots of dancing,singing and bright costumes. I think you will love it,it will make you feel very happy. Also, if you go round to the Stage Door afterwards, Michael Ball usually comes out to chat and have his photo taken with fans. I hope you have a lovely time xx

I think I am going to see HairSpray now.

I have never seen a musical with a man dressed up with as a woman.
I never had a photo taken with Lee but might with M Ball if I go and see HairSpary.

Kirsti Lee