​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eyes

Sorry, just have to say this but OMG those eyes at the top of the page. There, that's got that off my chest!

Re: Eyes

I agree Cassie - they are really beautiful
and very expressive.
I could look into them for ever...

yes they are amazing - when I met him at the stage door and chatted to him I felt the intensity in them as well -he looks at you as if he can see in to your soul. I noticed him doing this with his eyes to people during interviews and some of the ladies were obviously becoming quite affected by it - as was I !!

I love that pic (obviously!), but I was also thrilled to have one where his mouth isn't obscured by a microphone.

Can you imagine when he starts doing tv/film work, what a director could do with that face, those eyes? He'll be absolutely devastating!

Lee's eyes are very expressive.
How many of us have turned to jelly,
completely lost for words when he looks straight at you?

PKP I hope that he will do some serious drama.
He can draw you in & show all sorts of emotion with just one look.

Didn't that judges say something like that when he sang "Bad Day"?

For me it was 'I Don't Want To Talk About It' where he really spoke with his eyes ... the opening sequence with 'sleepy Josephine' was simply stunning.

You have to 'suffer' through some unrelated screencaps first (don't worry, I think you might enjoy them!), but these show the scene I'm talking about ...

LINKY THING

I don't even have to click on the link -- I've got all those screencaps imprinted on my retinas from repeated staring studying.

The depth of feeling and heartbreak in those eyes tells you so much. It makes a good song a brilliant drama.

All the more amazing when you realize he's had very little tv/film experience or training -- most stage performers have a much harder learning curve adjusting to the camera. He's just a natural actor for film IMO.

ETA: Oh, hey, Bravenet now remembers the Avatar URL so you don't have to paste it in every single time! Yahooo!

punkinpuss

ETA: Oh, hey, Bravenet now remembers the Avatar URL so you don't have to paste it in every single time! Yahooo!

I know ... it caught me out cos the last avi I used was completely inappropriate for the above post - I had to go back and edit!

LOL, yes, I had the same problem! Note to self: "Stripping Lee" avi not appropriate for serious discussion of his acting talent!

punkinpuss
I love that pic (obviously!), but I was also thrilled to have one where his mouth isn't obscured by a microphone.

Can you imagine when he starts doing tv/film work, what a director could do with that face, those eyes? He'll be absolutely devastating!

Have to agree Punkinpuss. There have been several times recently that I've been to the cinema and thought how wonderful it would be to see that face and those eyes up on the big screen. Directors are missing a trick if they don't pick up on that!

Ro
For me it was 'I Don't Want To Talk About It' where he really spoke with his eyes ... the opening sequence with 'sleepy Josephine' was simply stunning.

You have to 'suffer' through some unrelated screencaps first (don't worry, I think you might enjoy them!), but these show the scene I'm talking about ...

LINKY THING

Totally agree with that one too Ro! I'll never forget looking at that sequence in close-up for the first time, I swear the composition (can't think how else to describe it) of his eyes completely changed from the glance down to the glance up on "the stars in the sky don't mean nothin'..." You could see him change mood in a split second just by looking at his eyes. Mesmerising! Thanks for the screenies

Well that's me in love all over again! (No that I ever stopped!)
Thanks!

I followed Ro's link to have a quick look - that was over an hour ago!! Once I started watching the clips I lose all sense of time.

Ro - if you read this - please don't leave us,
I, for one, love to read all your posts, and
have had endless enjoyment out of your wonderful
screen caps - you capture his eyes so well on
many of them.

I have also gained so much knowledge from your
posts too.
So please on my knees (grovel, grovel, cringe, bow, stoop, fall )
don't desert us all...

Ro I second what C Liz has said above

Please don't leave us.

I agree with both the above posts. Ro please don't go.

Loving the eyes aswell

Lee has certainly got lovLEE eyes which are mesmerizing and can make you melt and go weak at the knees when you look in to them.

Lee's also has very expressive eyes which can say such a lot and can show some many differant emotion's too.

[]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/Vantuck/ADWD/L224.jpg[/img]

Screen Caps of ADWD on BBC 1 off Ro’s Time Line.

Scerren caps of Through the Barricades videos off Ros Time Line.