​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Save Your Skin

Funny what you find when you browse youtube!!!

Can't do a linky thing but here Lee (and Denise + others) promote the use of fake tan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WrTWQQ9Z1k

Re: Save Your Skin

hair very short!!!!

oh, and good find Chrissi!

thanks for that chrissi

Hair shorter there, but really nice CURLS! mmmm!
I love the way he says 'Hi Guys!'
Thanks for the find Chrissi

Hmmm, where was that filmed? Obviously in a dressing room but was it his Jo dressing room? It didn't look familiar to me. Not that I'm over familiar with Lee's dressing rooms!!!

Says the Savoy Theatre in the blurb on YouTube, Mel

Thanks Chrissi. A good message they are getting across too. I have never used a sun bed but I do admit to being a bit of a sun worshiper. We should all be careful.

Did I see some eyeliner on that gorgeous face!! There must have been another reason for him being in that dressing room. What's been going on at the Savoy recently then?

No problems

I wonder if it was filmed when Lee did the Future Dreams concert at the Savoy in November?

That's a possibility.

Good spot - it's a pretty safe bet that's when it was filmed - this is the 'cast list' from the Future Dreams Gala:

Presenters - Patrick Kielty, Vernon Kay and Gaby Roslin, together with performers - Denise Van Outen, Jennifer Ellison, Lee Mead, Summer Strallen, Bonnie Langford, Duncan James, Zoe Tyler, Cory English, Brenda Edwards, Anton Du Beke and Erin Boag ... etc.

Ah-ha. So my inkling was right for once

Thanks Ro!

Thanks for that Chrissi

Got a bunch of folks there at one time. Smart move!

And yes, what were you looking for on youtube that you found this???

Lol Ringer... I merely typed in Lee Mead and went to recently added and found it!

Oh, so you tried something cleaver and sneekingly simple. Good plan :)

I've just been back for another look.

One thing that I notice is the way Lee holds the mic. He doesn't hold it still and close to his mouth like the others, he's waving it about all over the place and it's rarely on camera. I wonder what that symbolises.

Jazzylou - Thanks Lotti b for the avi
I've just been back for another look.

One thing that I notice is the way Lee holds the mic. He doesn't hold it still and close to his mouth like the others, he's waving it about all over the place and it's rarely on camera. I wonder what that symbolises.

Did you say something about the way he holds the mic

Very funny Abs!!! Perhaps he's forgotten what to do with it!