​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Celebrating the fabulous Lotti B!

I've noticed that unlike other forums we can't have an embedded strapline, to thank those we borrow goodies from

Lottie B has the most edible selection of Meady Avatars known to man, that page can literally mesmerize you!

So I thought this could be a thread to showcase the avi you're using of Lotti's and to give her the credit she's due

I'm loving Lee the sailor boy, I bet he's just dreaming of the yacht he's going to buy in a few years.... so I could be Petrus yet!

thank you Lotti B

Re: Celebrating the fabulous Lotti B!

I'm loving this Avi at the moment, but have noticed a few more when I just looked - they always say a change is as good as a rest, lol.

Thanks Lotti.

This one of my favourites at the moment! Thanks Lotti B

Oh, yes indeedy, Lotti B is an Avatar Goddess!

It's like we get a little morsel of Lee goodness in every avatar, so delicious!

And here's a classic I will never ever tire of!

Yea! Lotti B! I haven't gotten them one to the side yet, but I enjoy watching the moving Lee's :)

Nor will we PKP - but I couldn't possibly use that one with every post - would make me go too hot!!!

My current fave! Thanks Lotti!!

My fave keeps keeps changing, but this is the current one, and the one I used before.

Thanks Lotti, as always.

This is one of my favourite clips of him, he looks so cheeky and sexy!

I like this one just at the moment. Are we allowed to use one that others have claimed?

Just want to see if this works.
Thanks to LottiB

Oh wow!!! Just found this one!!!
It's mine, mine, mine!!!

Thank you Lotti!!!!

I just wish I could have a pick n mix...

Brenda some how had a whole different bunch on the email thread the other day... now how did she do that?

I'm rather partial to this one from the NEM vid too!

This is probably a good place to remind everyone that if you're going to use one of the lovely Lotti's fabulous avatars (or anyone else's for that matter), you should always save it to your own Photobucket account (or similar) first and link to there, not direct to the image on Lotti's site.

Just good manners iz all :)

Edit because I forgot my manners and didn't thank Lotti for having an avatar fit for every occasion!

Hi Petrus,

The ones I used the other day were all from Lotti B's collection. There are quite a few pages of them. I just used a different one each time I posted on that particular thread.

Brenda - I'm getting the hang of it

oooh to be Mrs P!

thank you Lotti - the wonderful selection, still going strong

Petrus, oooohhhhh to be Connie Fisher singing "All I Ask of You" at one particular breathtaking moment!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone, you're very kind ... can't take the credit for the rather yummy striptease that PKP posted though - for some unknown reason I've never attempted an avatar of that footage (maybe cos I'd spontaneously combust while making it!)

*Avatar image courtesy of Red magazine*

love it Lotti...
You 'techi's' are all very clever people
Thank you

Please make sure that you correctly credit your avatars from now on with the name of the photographer or programme from which the screencap was taken; unfortunately if you do not we will have to delete your posts in order to comply with coyright laws.
The Mods

Maybe I am being dense and missed this elsewhere but where do you find the avis please? I think they are great and would love to use some

Moderators
Please make sure that you correctly credit your avatars from now on with the name of the photographer or programme from which the screencap was taken; unfortunately if you do not we will have to delete your posts in order to comply with coyright laws.
The Mods

Surely not! The avatars have been on the LMAS site for ages and ages. Please can we leave them as they are, every other Forum I visit that allows the use of avatars does not insist on them being credited.

Please can we see if we need to first??

As for MilleeMollee the Avatars can be found from the links page from LMAS - go go go!

Donna
xxxxxx

Sorry for repeating the post too! with my 'let's pay homage to Lotti_B' earlier today!! This thread is the better one!

This is so much fun. Thank you Lotti B, I've just had a look at the link and your selection is absolutely fab. It certainly makes looking at the forum even more fun.

lotti_b

Thanks everyone, you're very kind ... can't take the credit for the rather yummy striptease that PKP posted though - for some unknown reason I've never attempted an avatar of that footage (maybe cos I'd spontaneously combust while making it!)

*Avatar image courtesy of Red magazine*

That's a Snoo creation (.org)

thanks Lottie & Polydor for GMAS vid

When I received this painting from Lotti for my 30th (gosh, was that really two whole years ago??!) birthday, I couldn't get over how close she'd got to the real thing - especially his eyes!

An amazing talent and a nice girl to know - that's Lotti by the way, not Lee although he, too, has amazing talent and I'm sure would be nice to know!