​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another good ADWD Review

They keep calling the show 'Dream'!!! Can't wait for the PIB week: the whole of the US will be screaming out for more!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-martin/bbc-americas-singing-comp_b_187365.html

Re: Another good ADWD Review

Oh that is a fab review. So good to see it doing well over there!

That was good. Also they gave Graham Norton the thumbs up which he deserves.

Have you noticed that the youtube clips of Lee that appear first (and those that have been watched the most) have started to gather new posts. It's quite interesting what's being said, just like when we started to watch. I hope he gets fresh publicity from this.

Thanks Brenda!

I hope there will be many more press mentions in the coming weeks as the competition heats up!

Completely off topic PKP, but your avatar is DELISH and memsmerising!!! Can't stop watching it!!!!

Donna X

More info:

http://realitytv.suite101.com/article.cfm/review_of_bbc_reality_show_any_dream_will_do

Thanks Brenda for keeping us up to date. I have a feeling Lee will be propelled further in to stardom from this. If it is deemed how fantastically talented everyone is thus far they aint seen nothing yet !! I wish I was out there now re-living all the excitement of it again. BTW - I watch Idol every season and I think Adam Lambert is fantastic vocally and hope he wins but Lee is streets ahead on his abiity to act out the song.

The comments about the judges and Graham were very compimentary , I feel quite proud to be a Brit!

Thanks, Brenda!

All these new reviews of ADWD are a good sign that the show is picking up steam as it goes.

Thanks, Donna! All these avatars are just mesmerising or I'm easily hypnotized! That one from the Heat shoot is as if he's flirting directly with you, isn't it?

Thanks Brenda.
The Huffington Post has a pretty good alternative readership. That was a great article. I liked the comparison to Adam. That could get some surfers looking for Idol stuff ushered the BBCA way. Huffington is New York based and part of that comparison may be an aside to that arguement to reality stars getting Broadway roles. This article seems to be giving the nod to open up the Broadway floorboards to the "Dream" boys as apposed to AI contestants.

Not to sure about the second one. Obvioulsly not a Keith fan there, and it had to mention Rob's leaving point,

Avi credit: Lotti_b & Heat Magazine

That last article was a bit strange.

"The twelve finalists vary in background and professional experience, but they each have individual strengths. Although it is a matter of taste, with only one exception, each expresses noticeable talent."

I wonder who he/she meant by that one exception LOL? I thought all the guys showed some degree of talent.

Some were raw talents that needed training and development (like Rob, Keith, Johndeep, well, . . . everyone really, except Daniel and Lee LOL).

Lovely article and very fair too. Many of the people who loved ADWD did not usually watch reality tv shows but ours were not freak shows.

"But the ultimate winner fulfills promise".
Loved this quote from the second review.
I remember it took until "Leave Right Now" to make me a confirmed Lee Mead fan so have great hopes that those in America watching the show for the first time will soon have their own Eureka moment.