​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's pay homage to Lotti_B and her avatars.........

Posting on the forum, and seeing all those animated gifs, has never been so much fun!!!

Thanks Lotti_B - I LOVE YA!!!

Donna xxxxx

Re: Let's pay homage to Lotti_B and her avatars.........

Not clever enough to put them on myself but I love seeing them. Thanks Lotti-b!

I'm not 'techi' minded either, but I think they
are great fun to look at - such a variety...
Thanks to the posters and also
Thanks Lotti-b - very clever work

I'd love one. How can I get one? Definately a non techni I'm afraid but any advise would as always be appreciated.

I did mention on the other thread a thanks to Lotti for her clever animation and her quick wit - and felt that as there are two threads running it's a shame not to do the same here.

Stevie- on the home page of the website there is a links button. If you click on there you will see a link to lotti's fab collection .

Select the one ( ok , all of them) that you like, right click it and a box appears with a range of text. You need to click on the 'properties' tab.

Another box will appear with the address (url)reference for the pic. You need to highlight and copy this and save it into a photobucket account, from where you will then be able to post it into the 'avatar' box when you post here.

Actually, I now know why I am not a 'techy' because I got bored mid way through the explanation and it probably makes no sense whatsoever!! LOL- sorry! We need someone far more thorough like PKP or Ro.

( and me a teacher too, TUT TUT!)

They are brilliant. Does anyone know how you make them. I don't want to compete just have some idea how it is done.

I love these . Not clever enough to do them myself but so pleased that you are sharing them with us.

'Actually, I now know why I am not a 'techy' because I got bored mid way through the explanation and it probably makes no sense whatsoever!! LOL- sorry! We need someone far more thorough like PKP or Ro.'

I'm not techy either but managed to work it out from your explanation Toni!!! P'raps it's because we're BOTH not techy!!!!LOL!!

Now let's see if the Avatar appears!

Credit to Lotti_B

Hope I've 'covered' everything with credits etc apologies if not 'done' right!! or missed anything!

OK no idea why Avatar not showing - will try and figure it out (sometime!)

Ok have now tried something else!(edited and tried again!!)

Yay!!!!!

I finally did it!

Oh yay Karen!
I am sooooooooooo good at explanations!! HA HA!

Just checking if my avatar appears.

Yes, it works!!!!!!

Thanks for the non techi explanation Toni as you can see I can do it!! Wohoo!