​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee sighting

Showgirl flagged up these on dot.org. Hope it's ok to post web address. Lee papped according to photographer "on his way to tube" after shopping and doing errands.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1
But on closer examination he looks to be carrying a suit and shoes in a box as though he is going to perform somewhere!! Or is this wishful thinking on my part.

Re: Lee sighting

This link doesn't work for me Sue. It just says "no picture found".

You have to do a search for Lee Mead to see the pictures, but it's well worth it. They're in reverse order. I like the little nod on the "last" one (first on left) to the photographer :)

Looks more like a shopping bag. Like he just bought a new suit and shoes -- oh the lucky shop girl!

Okay, actually the shoes look like they're in a shop bag, but on closer look, the suit bag looks like it's leather, so maybe he just keeps the shoes in the box and bag to keep them nice?

(Am I examining these pictures WAY to closly?)

Thanks SueF.

I did see these a couple of days ago but I suspect not all on here have. Very nice to see him 'about town'. at least we know he hasn't left the country yet.

Type his name into the search box and press search and they appear.

If you buy an expensive suit you get a cover like that to keep/transport it in. The suits Lee buys now will no doubt be designer ones!

Ah, confusion sorted. Thanks Deanna. I guess he's bought a new outfit for the big trip over seas, as you do :)

I've been looking at that picture of Lee walking up the street all day. :)

What has he done to his hair !!!!!!

Oh, He is just so completely yum!!

Maggie Ball

Nothing as far as I can see.

Doesnt he look well! He looks really healthy and it looks as though he has put on the weight he,d lost a bit. So much better! (unless its the camera) Stubble too. I keep going back to study too Ringer. One thing missing though - a coffee cup

Maggie Ball

Nothing!

I like that "get up and go" look on him

He does look healthy and happy there, SmittenByLee

It's just windy isn't it?

He's all wind-swept and loveLee! Nowt you CAN do about the wind Maggie.

Maggie Ball

The wind is blowing!
It's a pap shot. His hair isn't going to be perfected! It was taken the same day as he went to the gym! You never know it could've been directly after.

He just looks so gorgeous, healthy and fit to me
and definitely happy - don't you just love him...
Thanks Sue F for sharing.

Thanks nice piccies