​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee Coffee wallpaper

After what he said about being snapped drinking coffee, I couldn't resist --

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/wallpapers/coffee_07.jpg

Re: Lee Coffee wallpaper

Love it !

Yum! Thanks.

I love your wallpapers, Punkinpuss. Who needs caffeine when there's Lee eh?

I had a bunch of different tag lines, but decided that the KISS principle was probably best (Keep It Simple, Stupid).

Other candidates were:

Baz Bamigboye: Yes, it's true. I've left the Daily Mail to work on the new Lee Mead coffee-drinking musical.

The best soy latte that you ever had and Lee.

It's okay, Lee. Just looking at you gives us a rush!

What? But we've just started the Lee Mead Drinking Coffee Appreciation Society!

Aww, come on, Lee! Why should Denise have ALL the fun?

That's fabulous PKP! We should look around for some more and send him a "collage" so he knows there are some mad people out there who DO find it interesting - now seeing as how you are really clever, what about adding some of the photos of him walking around carrying a "coffee to go"? There's certainly a few of them about!

Great!

LOL, strangely enough I don't have a folder of him carrying coffee (I just have a folder of him eating and drinking). Will have a look around later!

I think I've got one or two - I'll go for a look too!

Bit blurred as it's through glass - but here's Lee drinking a coffee - and I think it is really interesting - don't know what he means!!

Photobucket

I considered that one too, but it's too fuzzy for a wallpaper, unfortunately.

Ooooooh, I love this wallpaper!!!! He even holds the coffee cups in such a manly way. Looks so sexy.

As for pictures to add, there's the one of him and Denise walking with a Starbucks cup -- I think she's holding the coffee and he, a newspaper. He just looks cute in that candid shot. Does that qualify?

Thank you for creating it!

How can drinking coffe be soooooooooo sexy?

fantastic wallpaper PKP as usual you did us proud

That's a great wallpaper!

I also like the 'soya latte' quote LOL

I've always liked the picture of him in the sleeve of his 1st album- in fact it's on my desk in one of those clip frames haha x