​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deciding to start coming back on the forum to be with my Loppy Family Again.

I am feeling like I am not a Lee fan anymore as I don't come on the forum now only to have a look at the news and not leave a message.

Don't worry I will never stop being a Lee fan.

I miss not being with my Loppy Family.

I watched the video of Lee handing out a award on the Soap Awards and looked at his face instead of looking at his hair this time.

Wish I got to meet Lee.

Kirsti Lee

Re: Deciding to start coming back on the forum to be with my Loppy Family Again.

It's okay, Kirsti, it's a quiet time in the fandom now anyway. There will be more to talk about later when new project(s) for him become finalized.

Re: Deciding to start coming back on the forum to be with my Loppy Family Again.

Everyone needs a break now and then. But it's nice to know the forum and good friends will be here when we need them. Don't sweat it, hun :)

Lovely to see you back on the forum again Kirsti

It's very quiet on the forum at the moment Kirsti but I am sure that there are a few of us lurking! It's nice to see you back

Good to hear from you, Kirsti.

How are you all?

Had a great weekend at Center Parks. Went Swimming went to a place to have something to eat went shopping had a picnic chilled out help with the cooking and laying the table and tidying away. I achieved something and that was that I worked out how much money I needed to give was so pleased with myself.

It was Dads birthday on Wednesday and Grandma and Grandpa came over and we had Chinese. I bought Dad a pen with Best Dad on it and said he will use it so he was very pleased with it.

Got a few more weeks at Papworth then I will be going on my other holiday with my family to Norfolk so am really looking forward to that.

Soon it will be my birthday month can't wait. I will be 24 this year.

Kirsti Lee

Hello Kirsti

It's good to see you here again and I'm pleased that things are going well for you. We've missed you.

Lovely to see you back Kirstie.