​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Farewell to Joseph - cast videos at RUG website

Thanks to Ro at Lovelees for the heads up on this:

http://www.reallyuseful.com/backstage/behind-the-scenes/its-farewell-to-joseph

Three videos focusing mainly on the ensemble cast (no Gareth or Dean) and their time on the show, their favorite and least favorite parts of the show.

For all the Craig Scott fans, since he's doing the filming duties, there's no on-screen time with him!

Re: It's Farewell to Joseph - cast videos at RUG website

Very interesting comments from the cast - sounds like most of them weren't very keen on doing the 'Hoe-down' although in the show they made it look as if they were all enjoying themselves. All in the acting I suppose.
Some said that the 'Mega-mix' was their least favourite part - I'm not surprised either - it must have been quite a gruelling 45 minutes - right at the end of the show too.

Thanks PKP, Ro and the Lovelees for sharing.

I wish there was a video or DVD of the whole show of Joseph with Lee. Its such a shame that was never filmed. They should have seen how special it was and captured it.

I can't believe that the Megamix goes on for 45 mins. That would mean it would take up most of the second half of the show.

The megamix certainly does not go on for 45 minutes Jan2. Where did you get that from? If you have seen the show you would know that this is not the case.

Thanks PKP, I enjoyed those. I feel a bit sad that it's finally finishing. I hope the cast find new roles quickly.

If anybody has news about the cast going on to different shows, it would be nice to hear about it. I think Woozie has said that Craig is going directly into Chicago the Monday after Joseph ends.

Sorry PKP I got my facts wrong he has two weeks from the end of Joseph before he starts. Just checked it out. It should be Monday 15th June.
Others who know more about it may have more to add to that news.

Jan - the "45 minutes" came from a snippet of one of the cast members who said that his least favourite part was the megamix, but on closer listening, he could well have said "4 to 5 minutes".

It must be very sad for them all to be finishing - I really hope that they find good jobs.

There's a further couple of vids been added - one of the cast's memories - Fiona mentions when Lee whacked his head and fell to the floor when he was running off with the coat, which she found funny. Also Stephen tells of a story where he missed his "spot" as he was talking to Lee backstage. Its good that they are still talking about him.

http://www.reallyuseful.com/backstage/behind-the-scenes/its-farewell-to-joseph?email=mailermay09

Read that as " ... talking to Lee's backside ..." Brenda!!!!!

Boy! Am I Lee deprived (that's deprived not depraved!)

Thanks, Brenda!

AM, I dunno . . . "depraved" sounds about right to me!

Very good AM!!! I went to check what I had typed and saw what you saw!!!

Thanks Brenda, those extra ones were good. I liked the Tate/Mead chat bit too. How can they not talk about him really, he was in the the show for the majority of its run.
I wonder how it's going. I expect there will be some pranks too.

One down, last one to go. *sob*

I can't help thinking about the Joseph cast tonight. I hope they are having a wonderful performance and thoroughly enjoying their last night! I have been to a few shows but have never felt so 'involved' in a show before, the whole cast were amazing. Thankyou Lee and to all of the Joseph cast for making the last 2 years FANTASTIC for all of us! I wish you all the very best for the future and hope to see many of you in shows very soon. I would have love to have been there tonight but just couldn't face seeing Jospeh without our gorgeous Lee