​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which are your favourite tracks on Lee's albums and why?

Which are your favourite tracks on both of Lee's albums and why?

I'm not sure on the first album. My favourite on his second album is definitely When the stars go blue. I just love the way he sings- stars go blue ooooo stars go blue ooooo etc.

Re: Which are your favourite tracks on Lee's albums and why?

I wonder if Lee will end up more as a classics singer or a pop artist. I think he is better than just a pop star.

I don't see why he can't do both. He has a versatile voice and has proved that he's perfectly capable of doing that, if he wishes to do so.

With regards to the original question, I love 'Breathe You Out' and 'Through The Barricades'!

ALL THAT YOU ARE and BREATH YOU OUT are great songs.
And the two songs on the Three and Out soundtrack.

They kind of highlight the power in his voice more.

I wish Lee had recorded Close Every Door, as I love it and as I think this shows the power of his voice, especially when he was singing it at the Adelphi.

How can I get to hear Lee's Three and Out songs?

I also like the duet with Connie ('Next Time You Fall In Love'). His voice sounds so rich and warm on that!

Oh Johartuk, Lee singing that duet with Connie gives me goosebumps - the other one which does is 'You've Got a Friend' - can't decide which I like the best on the album though.

Jan2
I wish Lee had recorded Close Every Door, as I love it and as I think this shows the power of his voice, especially when he was singing it at the Adelphi.

How can I get to hear Lee's Three and Out songs?

Jan2, the Three and Out songs are available on the Three and out Sound track CD. If you saw the film it will mean more to you but there are still some other good tracks on there. I know they have been selling on ebay for quite a cheap price.(Or Amazon)

My favourite track started as, and still is Through the barricades. It is sung so well and I like the lyrics too, very emotional. Plus I also saw him sing it live at the Alan Titchmarsh show with Joan, an experience i'll never forget!

Thanks Jazzylou. I'm not familiar with doing ebay or amazon. The other song I want to hear is Lee's duet with Connie. I wish they were all on You tube.

You could buy just Lee tracks when both CDs came out, think it was on itunes, 75p each if I remember correctly.