​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Reality' Rich List

Ooohh Lee is on it (No 21)!

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=35124

with a little mention of what he might be doing next - nothing new!!!!

Re: 'Reality' Rich List

WOW, that is so interesting. I have been wondering what Lee earned for his 18 months as Joseph. Thanks for posting the link.

Thanks for this Brenda.

Thanks Brenda - that's very interesting.
Lee deserves every penny of it - he's been such a hard worker and perfectionist throughout his career so far, and now it's 'paying off' for him.
I say Good Luck to him and Denise.

I wonder how he compares to MPs. Apparently, when their tax free expenses are taken into consideration, their pay is in the top 4% of the country!

Thanks for this. Makes interesting reading.

Interesting - though it is a bit confusing comparing the earnings of Lee (just under two years as a 'Star') and Will Young/Girls Aloud, who have been in the business for a good 6/7 years.

Interesting that Connie's earnings are below Lee's (she's two places lower in the list).

Sounds like the press knows just as much as we do :)

Does anyone know how to find out what the current total number of sales on the album are?

Ringer, I don't think there is anyway for the general public to get those figures now that the album's fallen off the charts.

Well, it's good to see him on the list, even though I think most of those figures are guesstimates at best!

Thanks Brenda - that made interesting reading.

Unable to get this,Can anyone fill in a few details?

Here's the link:
http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=35124

And here's the bit about Lee:

21. LEE MEAD £850,000 Age: 27

Newly married to Denise van Outen, Lee is currently in talks about his next project- and watching the sales of his second album, which came out in March, creep upwards. When he won Any Dream Will Do in June 2007, he walked into a six month contract to star in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph. Before he even took to the stage, ticket sales were so great that his contract was extended by six months- and when he finally came out of the show in January he had done 18 months. The stage role will have netted him half a million, with the rest coming from album sales (the first went double gold) and concert fees. What he does next will be crucial to career longevity- he talks vaguely about working with Andrew Lloyd Webber again, and says he also has options to appear in a musical version of Roman Holiday or play the tragic rock star Marc Bolan on stage."

this article was also in yesterdays Daily Record Newspaper

and theres a small photo of Lee in todays Daily Mirror in an interview with Bill Kenwright - it doesnt say anything about him though other than that he was in Joseph