​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Youtube clip of CED

Just came across this, hadn't seen it before. Maybe you have, but am posting it anyway just in case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfEanTlr2Q

Brilliant!!

Re: Youtube clip of CED

CAPTIVATING!!

Thanks AnnaB. I reckon that has to be in the first half of the run as the way he sings it is how it was at the beginning. He changed bits later on especially the ending.

Still lovely to see again though, and on the last day of Joseph too!

Brilliant indeed, Anna! thanks!

You know that final CED gave me a very strange feeling. Awesome to watch but tinged with sadness because the show was almost over! he was simply adorable during that number, gorgeous outfit, moving performance and superb voice.......but all the time you are aware of the time quickly running out and only the megamix to look forward to.

Such memories! you know, we should really have a thread to celebrate Joseph and talk about our fondest memories. who's gonna do the honours?

That's a lovely idea Coofy, would be good to go over our favourite bits again. I can't believe its all over. Onwards and upwards.

Thanks Anna B - awwwww!!!! it was lovely seeing Lee singing CED again - brought tears though
Can't believe those two wonderful years of Joseph are over.
Jazzylou I agree with you, it's 'onwards and upwards' now, and here's to Lee's next venture. Cheers!

Thank you.

I love it! Lee really looks gorgeous and sounds amazing!

Having just come back from the Last ever Joe Show, that was lovely to see again.

Lee shows just how it should be done!

Lovely memories but i sooo miss him in that show. lol!

AnnaB, thank you for that link. He looks and sounds sooooo beautiful ... ...

You wouldn't believe how much I needed to see that clip today

AnnaB thankyou so much for finding this youtube clip
and putting a link for it.
I had forgotten just how I used to feel sitting in
the Adelphi listening to Lee sing this, I felt that
my heart would stop with emotion and that same feeling came over whilst watching and listening to this. As well as Lee having an amazing voice what
a brilliant actor he is, as Andrew Lloyd Webber said, "The best Joseph Ever".
Why oh why cant we have a cd of Lee singing this, I have the one with Keith and Lewis singing it with Lee but I just want to hear Lees voice.

Thankyou once again for finding this for us.

maggiemay

That look at the end!! You can just see how much in character he is and how much he loves it.

Thanks for this. Lee looks and sounds absolutely gorgeous.

Oh my! Thats so thuddable. Thank you. Memories of many visits , its lovely to re-visit and you can almost feel as if you are in the theatre and could hear a pin drop and then start to feel those tears well and THAT smile at the end

Have just watched it through a few times. Just gorgeous and amazing. Smitten- like you I noticed the lovely smile at the end, like he was pleased the audience appreciated it so much.

Actually, I don't remember Lee singing CED again in the show. I only remember him singing CED in the loin cloth when he is in prison.

Jan he sang it the 2nd time just before the megamix.

Just WONDERFUL

Joan- Thanks for letting me know. He does look so gorgeous in that outfit. Oh everything about Lee is gorgeous.

A friend emailed me and asked- Are you still watching Lee Mead? I sent back saying -of course I am, I can't take my eyes off him. She's never seen ADWD or Joseph, but since I've raved about Lee, she now watches him on You tube. She thinks he's gorgeous as well.

Another vid by the same person who brought us the first vid - same song...fewer clothes :-

LINKY THING

Blimey, he looks good in a loincloth !

Oh! WOW! WOW! WOW! simply 'THE BEST'

Thanks Johartuk... a real Monday Morning treat...

Thank you Anna & johartuk.
Oh how we've missed hearing that powerful voice - not to mention seeing all that flesh!!!

Thanks so much for sharing these videos

They both put a smile on my face! Much needed after how I've been feeling today. Thanks again x

Oh wow, and just when I thought it couldn't get any more amazing! Fab clip.

I wonder if this poster has decided to put these up now Joseph has finished.

Yum! Yum! Yum! Thanks for the links!

You know that ippy-flippy, curly whirly, gooey chocolate , melty caramel, helter skelter feeling you get in your heart and stomach when you simultaneously see and hear Lee?

Anyone know how to control it, as am finding it hard to type?!!

How I use to sit through the live version of that and maintain my sanity and composure I will never know!!!

O M G
I have just come back for another watch and am now having to mop myself up from the melted puddle of THUD on the floor. I am still in absolute awe of how one man can look and sound sooooooo GORGEOUS, I am totally in love all over again We miss you Lee!

Ten million drats!!!! Have been away, just managed to log on and found out both have been removed by poster, so have missed them ........

Sorry to hear that A/Liz

I have emailed you about the videos though x

I have them both saved. But they are .flv files which can only be played by RealPlayer I think. Sorry, I'm swamped at the mo, so I doubt I'll have time to figure out how to convert them, but I'll put them up at SaveFile for anyone who wants them.

I don't know that it would be a good idea to put them on Savafile PKP.
Those vids looked to me like they came from a certain illegal DVD that was around a while ago, I suspect that is why they were removed.

In that case, if anybody didn't catch those, just email me directly.