​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Next Time I fall,,,,,,

I have just been listening to this duet (with Connie Fisher) and I must say Lee's voice sounds incredable on this I just adore the husky tones he hits MORE like this please !!

Re: Next Time I fall,,,,,,

I agree Maggie, it is one of the most played on my iPod ..... his voice is just melting.

like liquid chocolate in your ear ...(metaphorically speaking!)

I love it!

To quote someone on youtube - "It's official! Lee Mead has the sexiest voice on the planet!"

No doubt about it!!

Totally agree, it's one of my absolute faves. I just love the line 'Broken hearts can be repaired, that's something that you learn' - there's just something about his voice in that line

Okay, that's IT! We're just going to have to write a movie and have Lee sing the soundtrack for it!

Another one who loves this. I totally agree with you MargW about the line 'Broken hearts can be repaired, that's something that you learn'...his voice is kinda husky and emotional, it always makes me melt at this point no matter how many times I listen . I don't hear Connie's voice on this track, only Lee's.

This is a beautiful song and I love it too.
Lee never tries to overpower his duet partner - but his voice still comes through in a wonderfully subtle way. He has so much control, and places just the correct amount of emphasis with his voice in all the right places.
Some of his technique may have been taught, but I think most of it is Lee's own natural talent.
He sings directly from the heart, believes in the lyrics, and delivers an excellent song.

I haven't listened to that one for a while, I'll have to go and play it now. I agree that his voice is so -------- in this.

-------- = there are no words to describe its lovliness.

i listened to this 20 times one night i think i like it .........lol

Don't worry, Lee. Next time any of us fall in love, it'll definitely be with YOU!

He's completely swoon-inducing and glorious on this song.

I love hearing all the emotions he brings to this song -- the sadness, the yearning, the passion!

I am totally nuts about this song too, it's the best one on Connie's CD in my view and I like it far better than the duet with Hayley on Lee's CD. I could listen to it endlessly

Love it

I like it very much and so do many of my non Lee fan friends. What a mouthful - there must be a better way of putting it!
I do love the Hayley Westenra duet though.