​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The two year Anniversary.....

To commemorate the 2 year anniversary coming up of Lee winning ADWD (June 9th), Petrus has very kindly done us a banner for the main site.

Don't worry, the old banner will come back once this special date has passed!

Thank you to Petrus for making it, and for thinking to make it!! It would have been a shame not to recognise this life/career changing date.

Re: The two year Anniversary.....

Great job petrus, thank you !!!!

'WOW! FANTASTIC WORK AND GREAT BANNER'

How quickly that 2 years has gone - but what memories!

Thanks you Petrus and Kirsten

Thanks Petrus!

LOVE the banner!!! Petrus & Kirsten, thanks!

Thanks Petrus. You've captured all Lee's emotions in those photos.

The main picture is a special memory when Lee, at the top of the stairs in his winner's coat, took a moment to prepare before he started to sing. Love it.
Thanks Petrus.

Thanks Petrus & Kirsten for the new banner.

It's amazing to think how lives have changed in the past 2 yrs.

There's some lovely memories there.

Well done ladies.

I am LOVING the banner!......and WOW, what a 2 years it has been for all of us Thankyou Petrus

FABULOUS BANNER, PETRUS! Thank you so much!

Can you guys please leave it up a little longer than a week? The pictures are really wonderful.

It is almost exactly 2 years to the day since the ADWD finale aired in Britain -- the finale will air in America this Sunday evening.

Lee's life has certainly changed a lot in the two years since ADWD - West End Star, married man, globe-trotter! Not bad for a lad from Southend!

Lovely banner Petrus. Those 2 years have passed so quickly.

Where did that 2 years go then?
Love the banner. It shows so many different sides to Lee.

Two years!!!
Congradulations to all of us who have made it this far staying in the Land of Lee :)

:thud:

Thank you Petrus and Kirsten, love the banner. We will all be remembering THAT particular moment two years ago

Can't believe it's two years, love the banner. It is so full of memories!

I wish the ALW would release a dvd of ADWD, he could make a complilation of the three shows, ADWD, Maria and Oliver.

Thankyou Petrus and to all those who contribute so much for our delight, particularly those who do the daily chores.

I echo everything that has already been said. Wow 2 years have passed so quickly. Just wanted to add that I have really enjoyed being part of this site, I may not contribute alot but I really enjoy catching up on all things Lee!! Thanks ladies.

Ditto!
Lee and this site have given an extra dimension to my life that I have never experienced before. Never before have I become obsessed by a performer or got involved with a forum like this. It's been a fascinating two years and there's plenty more to look forward to!!

Great banner great memories, wish we could see the rerun in Am,erica I know I have all the DVD's but it is lovely to be part of it all again.
Lee is really special hence sane (I hope so ) and normal person like me can go that gaga and in awe when he acts and sings, never in my life have I ever have such admiration for someone apart for my dear hubby whomI love to bits.

Thank you Kirsten and Petrus, loving the banner, so many great memories.

Don't know if this will work given the current problem, but thought I would post this as a reminder of last years anniversary.
Credits to BBC, Various publications and numerous loppies; details on individual pages

Ohhhhhhhhhhh- I ABSOLUTELY love the banner Petrus! And I absolutely love him. Back to stare at it...will return in a few hours!!!

Thank you MargW - another lovely reminder of the past two years...

It has brought back many memories, and I have to admit, some tears too.
Such an amazing time, not just in Lee's life, but in everyone's life who shared such an exciting two years with him. I can't wait for the next part of his career to begin...

Thank You Petrus and Kirsten for the banner it is really lovLEE. I really dont know where the Two Years have gone for all of us and Lee.

So many wonderful things have happen for Lee in that time and and I am sure they will be a lot of other great things to come for Lee and us which we and him will all enjoy.

2 Years!! Where the heck has that gone?!

Thanks Petrus, it's deleeicious!!!

(OT - am I the only one who has to keep putting in my name etc when I reply? Or is it cos I haven't posted for yonks?)

Love it Petrus thank you so much

Fab banner,Petrus. You are a clever loppy, I had a lesson in loading an avatar a few weeks ago from Brenda, do you think I can remember how to do it now? Not on your nellie! Now where did I put those notes...........

Lovely banner Petrus though have a sneaky affection for the last "sexy" one and thanks MargW for replaying his first year. Does bring a lump to the throat though.