Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
More NY Pix of Lee

http://www.lpnusa.com/photo/1226001/?k=j83s12y12h94s27k02

New York in June. He's looking good.

Re: More NY Pix of Lee

Awww, he looks happy! He seems to be having a good time, which is great to see!!

Thanks Ringer! He looks like he's enjoying his time in NY......I'm loving his short hair

Thanks, Ringer! I was just about to post this myself. Nice to see he's making friends and finding other things to do on his own in the city (yoga class?).

Lovely

New York Pics

Linky for those that need them.

Think I must be the only one who doesn't care for the shorter hair then.......

No you are not Kirsten. I much prefer it longer.

I don't think you are Kirsten.

I don't tend to notice myself whether his hair is long, short, inbetween!

What on earth will happen if it all goes one day?

He'll still be gorgeous.

I like the shorter hair. Makes him look so young, though!

I think his hair looks OK - it suits him and having it shorter must make it easier to manage!

He looks gorgeous either way, but I do prefer his hair longer (and with the curls)

He could be bald and I would still love him...lol

Thanks Ringer - It's really good to see him looking so relaxed and happy.
I just love his CURLS but maybe a bit longer at the back - just curling over his collar in that sexy way that only Lee's curls know how. PHEW! Still love him to bits anyway

Lovely to see those photos Ringer, thanks for posting them.

hmmmmmm......I'm for longer curls too Kirsten

Thanks for posting the link Ringer.

Same Debbie

I really dont mind Lee's hair being short or long, although I do sometimes think when Lee's hair is too long he can look older.

I really like his hair and having it short dose make you look younger. I normaly have shoulder length hair untill a few weeks ago when I got is cut short to my chin and my mum said it made me look years younger. It makes it a lot easier to manage short too.

Lee looks really happy and looks as though he is enjoying him self. I would love to know what he was going to doing in that class and if it was Yoga.

I wonder if any of the other students have been watching ADWD while Lee is there. I bet they have asked him lots about ADWD and about been Joseph if they have been.

Adorable photos in NYC, but I think they're about 3 weeks old. The article has a date of 22 May, so the photos were probably taken a day or two prior to that.

Nice find!
Great to see new photos of him
Good to see he is enjoying NY!
I prefer the longer hair too personally but he still looks great!

He's not on his own now, Denise is back over there. She was only back in the UK for a week and then returned to NY (probably couldnt bear to be apart from him for too long I would imagine).
She did say she had some work committments and I know she filmed for Alan Carrs new show 'Mr Chatty' so that will be one to look out for :)

Much prefer the hair a bit longer, the shape at the back is a bit strange at the moment; it looks a bit like his Mum has tried to cut it for him, sorry Lee! x

Oh me oh my!!! FINALLY I get a glimpse of the back of his neck. ThuderooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Loving the back of his short hair!!!

Anyone else think the first photo looks a little like Pipz???

I knew the girl in the pictures looked familiar - Toni you hit the nail on the head, she does look somewhat like Pipz!!

She hasn't been on here in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages!! GAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp- PIPZ IS IN NEW YORK WITH LEE!!!! What will Dean say??!

Who is Pipz?

He looks gorgeous! She's a lucky lady whoever she is!!

Forgot to say thanks Ringer for the heads up!

Pipz was a regular poster on here until recently. She set up a Dean Collinson website ( Pharoah in Joseph)If I remember rightly she has been poorly.Does anyone know how she is? Feel a bit bad about being flippant about her being in New York now, so sorry if I was talking out of turn.

Thanks for explaining, Toni.

Thanks for the heads up ringer.

I also prefer the longer sexy sultry ...... CURLS

I don't really look at his hair, so i'm OK with it!

I think Pipz must be feeling better. She has been posting on FB, and apparently has been out tonight.

Once again, thanks to all the nice people who share their "finds" with us!

Thanks for posting link to these. After much deliberation, owing to the amount of kissable neck visible at the back , I prefer his hair longer at the back. When it is so short it curls and makes the back look too bushy. Still should have grown a bit by now

But...if you were to kiss the back of his neck when his hair was this short ( *quiverrrrrrrrrrr*) then the bushy bit at the back would brush against your forehead (*swoooooooooooooooooooooooon) or cheek (*thud*) as your lips touched his skin ( *am dead at the thought!*)

Mind you...if you were attempt the same thing when he had long hair, you would be virtually buried in his curls...all tangled up , AND you'd be able to breathe in the scent of his hair.
GULPPPPPPPPP!

Need.
To.
Lie.
Down
n
n
n!!!!!

Toni....

Buried in his CURLS! scent of his hair - toooooo!
much!!!!!
Off to find that darkened room too!

Methinks that room is going to be crowded :)

Ringer - you coming to join us all too
I think I remember you saying you loved his CURLS!...

Oh, Toni! I have so much work to do and you've just put such amazing imagery in my brain! My brains are scrambled enough as it is! It's all that Meady's fault!

Which would you prefer? Which one???
Am going doolalley here trying to envisage each scenario and deciding which option is best.

Need to stop it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww before I self combust!!

I'm invisioning a half and half... one side long, the other short, to cover all occasions and moods. It might look a little strange, but it could start a new fashion :)

Oh for goodness sake Ringer!! That hasn't helped at all!!!! Now I have visions of Lee's hands ( eeeeeeeeek) clasped through his hair at the back. One hand is virtually covered by the glossy black curls springing through his FINGERS and contrasting starkly against the whiteness of his SKIN....and the other hand clearly showing the FINGERS and just a tiny sprinkling of hair trapped between his...THUD ...KNUCKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with me tonight????

Nothing, Toni.
You seem normal to me. Why do you ask?

Says the insane American!!!

Do you mean I seem normal as in this is the usual tosh I post?!!!!

...as in the normal toss we ALL post :)

No Toni just the normal effect of Meaditis!

I must admit I normally think about the side of his neck, especially when he's leaning/stretching in some of those scrum picks, so there you get the luscious curls and the creamy skin.... the curls will tickle your nose and caress your skin whilst his is utterly kissable....

*sigh*

Don't you start Pet! that's all she needs!

I have looked and def prefer it a bit longer around the neck. It's a tricky one, the hair on the main pick on the anniversary banner is- dare I say it, a bit mullet-like!

I know what I like and it's in my mind, I can see it now but it's hard to explain. It's long enough that......*sigh* you have to part the curls slightly in order to kiss his neck.......oh man!

Least we forget... Neck veins :)

Sorry to break up the dreaminess, ladies, but don't you think Lee looks really young in that last picture of him (ie. minus 15 years!)Perhaps it's the buff front that gives this impression...

Doesn't bother me! His looks are very changeable, which is ideal for an actor, but he's always gorgeous.

The expression on his face in those pics reminds me of expression on his face on school photo! Maybe that's why he looks young.

1 2