​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BBCAmerica Last Day of ADWD

This is it. The final aires tonight.

Re: BBCAmerica Last Day of ADWD

Lucky you - I hope you get it all, Majorca included! Enjoy!!

It'll be interesting to see how the final goes over. I think that while some fans took to him right away, others took longer to come around. And still others will find that the Need for Mead kicks into overdrive once they realize the series is done and gone.

That's true, PKP. Although I liked him from the beginning, my real interest started when the series ended which I struggle to understand. It did grow stronger still after seeing him life; hearing that voice life is something else. I'll just hope that you will have that pleasure one day!!

Yes, tonight is the 2-hour finale!!

As I've written before, but not on this particular thread, I was totally SMITTEN with Lee about four lines into "Mack the Knife" on the first live ADWD show! By the time he was taking those little jumps down the staircase, I was hopelessly and permanently hooked on Lee! It took me less than one minute to become completely mesmerized by his smile, his ultra gorgeousness and his talent.

After the second ADWD, I *had* to know if Lee won it all. No way I could wait until June to find out, so I did a bit of digging and found my answer online and was delighted for Lee. It did not ruin the ADWD series for me. It actually enhanced it for me knowing that Lee had ultimately won, because I never had to worry about him. After the infamous Zoe/"a bit rubbish" week, I was quite upset for Lee because he was so unhappy, but did not worry because I knew that Lee had prevailed in the end.

Does anyone know when BBCA will air The Winner's Story??