​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DUET WITH LEE

I have been wondering for a bit now about Lee and his tour and the songs he will be sing from his new album, and I couldnt help thinking about the duet he with Hayley Westenra when the Stars go Blue.

I was wondering if she might appaer as a guest of Lee's on the tour to sing the song with him,or would he just have to leave that song out. I have to say it isnt my favorite duet of Lee as I dont think you can hear his voice that much when he sings at the same times as Hayley in some parts of the song.

My favorite Duet of all of Lee is The Next Time Fall In Love with Connie because you can really hear Lee's voice at the same time as Connies. Its unbelievable how long he hols his voice for and how powerful and clear it is over hers. It is such a lovley moving song and One of my favorites.

Re: DUET WITH LEE

It's doubtful Connie will be a guesting on any of Lee's concert dates, since she should be on tour with SOM for awhile. Hayley Westenra keeps a pretty busy touring schedule as well, but others are possible I guess.

I think it would be lovely if he had some of his Adelphi castmates as guests, too.

I wasnt really thinking of Connie on Lee's tour as she isnt on his album, but I thought Hayley may be with her singing WTSGB.

Lee said in One of his radio interviews that she was wointing to try to sing more contemprey music in the future and that is why he asked her to sing on his album, as well as he becoming freinds through singing at Party in the Park last year.

I think it would be fun for him to have some of the cast of Joseph on the tour like.

Ah now you see Vanessa, I've not been around much these last few days because I've been in rehearsals, oh yes. I turned up to meet Lee with my stylophone, gave him my best 'Life on Mars' but he politely declined my offer. He then asked me to sing and it was definitely a 'Boyle moment' he signed me up straight away and we will be soon coming to a stage near you!

and is that a pig I see in the sky?

LOL, I would love to see that Coofy I really would.

That is soooooooooooo funny Coofy, made me laugh after a horrific workday!

I was singing along with him today and thought we sounded fab. together. I await an offer from his agent, I come cheap/ !!!!