Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Dream Will Do Lee Mead

I am going to write a letter to Lee.

Kirsti Lee

Re: Any Dream Will Do Lee Mead

Dear Lee

I am 23 but the time this letter gets to you I will have turned 24. I just thought you might like to know about a wonderful Girl and how far she has come and that Girl is of course me.

I went to School like most Kids do but for me every Day at School was hard for me because I was shy and didn't talk. I didn't ave any friends appart from my best friend Helen. Helen helped me go though School and helped me. Didn't like it if Helen wasn't at School. I had help from ladies to help me talk but it didn't work when I went back to class.

I left School and went to College and it was nice for me that my best friend Helen was going to the same College and to be on the same course as me too. Just like School College was hard I was still shy and didn't talk. I passed an Exam by being recorder which was good and I was pleased about that.

I left that College and moved on to another College and it was the same kind of thing there appart from when I started to talk to people and felt not too shy. Things became easy for me but it was still a bit hard.

It was hard when I left my last College as I new Mum would have to found somewhere to go and work at. Thankfully Mum had help from a groups called connexions and Mencap and Ladies were very helpful and helped me. While I wasn't working I made cards to keep me busy and till someone found me a place for me to go and work. A lady called Becky from Mencap looked at my cards I had made and thought I should found somewhere to sell them. Becky found a Shop and another lady showed as round and I eft my cards there to sell. I worked in the Shop every Monday and made friends with a boy called Bryan. Soon me going to the Shop came to an end when Becky couldn't take me to the Shop anymore. I kept on selling my cards at the Shop still and went there with Mum to restock the cards up.

Mum heard about a place called Papworth from her friends and I new about it because my best friend Helen went there. Me and Mum went to have a look round and I really liked it and started going there. I never thought I would be able to go on a bus on my own but prooved me and others wrong which was good. I am a new person now I am a chatter box and not too shy anymore just a bit.

All the Loppies are all very proud of me and how far I have come. They are my other family.

From Kirsti Lee xx xx xx

Kirsti, that's a lovely letter. Well Done!
Thanks for including the Loppies as your other family.
Just a suggestion - as Lee's birthday is coming up, perhaps you could put the letter inside one of your own cards for him.

I need to make some changes to the letter as there is some bits missing the only thing is that the letter would be two big to fit into one of my handmade cards so maybe I could found some card to put it on then make it look nice.

I have been putting of doing this letter but have now decide to do it at last.
I understand I wanted get anything though the post from Lee but should I write my address on a bit of paper and put it in with it in case?

Kirsti Lee

It's usual practice to put your address on a letter. It would go at the top of the page, on the left hand side:-

Kirstie Lee
House number/Street name
Town (or city)
County
Post Code
(Leave a space)
Date

Then you start the letter itself underneath your address.

Also, when I send something through the post, I usually write my address on the back of the envelope.

Sounds good, Kirsti! I'm sure he'll enjoy it :)

I was looking on a website to check to see if Lee is performing in a town called Ipswich in Suffolk near where I live but no Lee's name wasn't on there. Hopeful it will be one day well I hope it is.

I have just signed up for a ticket Google Alert so will be Alerter when there is a show on. Wonder if they do one for shows in London might be worth a look.
Be much better then looking and checking on the website all the time.
I like Google Alert it's the best ya.

Kirsti Lee

That is a lovely letter, Kirsti.

Kirsti why don't you write the letter on a nice piece of paper then fold it up and put it in with your hand made card that says Happy Birthday to Lee, all in the same envelope.

I think we're all hoping he'll tour near us soon!

Not feeling well today wish I was still at home and resting and not at work. Not good when you are doing IT and copy tpyeing.
Wish I could catch the bus now and go home.
I am looking happy to make myself feel happy and not ill.

At last I get to have a break from the computer and get to eat my Honey Nut Flakes from my little box. Don't have time to eat anything on Wednesdays and Thursdays and Fridays Mornings. So have some of my Honey Nut Flakes on the bus and safe the rest for break at work.

Kirsti Lee