​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Todays O.K.

Todays O.K. has an article by Denise. Nothing new. Just we had a lovely wedding and what fun we are having practising for a baby!!!, No new pictures just the one of them at Heathrow.

Re: Todays O.K.

thanks Maggie
Will have a look at it when it arrives in the shops here. although it sounds like it was cogged together from her comments at the SHE awards...or is it new?

It's an interview; a question about people being nasty and there's a new photo of her.

Thanks Maggie

OK interviews are often cobbled together from old interviews and quotes and touted as 'new/exclusive interviews'.

I wish Denise would keep quiet about trying for a baby. It might be easy for them, in which case no worries, but it might take a while and the more people who know the more the pressure mounts.

I don't think she's going on about it - the original quote has been just been used repeatedly in a number of articles.

I also don't think she's said anything specific about trying - just the usual non-committal stuff. She's not stupid.

Yeah, it's the usual answer.. nothing new in it.

As Jo says, a lot is rehashed by OK from various interviews fobbing off that what she has said is "new".

If she didn't say people would be speculating anyway. A magazine has already said she's pregnant a few weeks back!