​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scrum pics, 21st June 2008

For old times' sake....

I know it's only the 20th, but these were from the show on last years West End Live day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Scrum pics, 21st June 2008

Thanks Alex. Those were the days.

gorgeous Alex - thank you!

and here's hoping this weekend next year we've just seen him perform

I'm quite liking the idea of him getting a role in the Jersey Boys - I think that was the best set for me today

Fab day out, with a fab bunch of girls!

I wonder if Lee will always do a scrum when he's the main part at the theatre. Its possible he may have one of the main parts, but not actually have the main part in future, apart from the Bolan thing. There was something very special about those Joseph days, and I'm not sure they will be repeated.

Thanks Alex, absolutely gorgeous! How I long for those days again

You're right Jan, those Joseph days (& scrums) were special.
Thanks for reminding us with the gorgeous photos Alex!

Thanks Alex - Oh! such lovely memories.

Woa!! Alex, just like old times! Thank you, lovely to see those again.

I wish i'd seen him today! The Adelphi just has its own name up on the wall now, where the old Joseph sign used to be.
But for me, it's easier now the show has closed to look down the Strand. Lovely lovely memories should be cherished, he'll be back somewhere, some when, and we'll be waiting....well I will any way!

Thanks Alex, just what we need in these Lee-less times. We'll all be waiting Jazzylou!

They are great! Thanks for sharing, as always.

Wow Alex, thanks - oh happy days - the long hot summer of the Go - or it was everytime I was there!! I wonder if this will ever be topped.

Oh Thank you Alex, I wounder how long Lee's next show will go for and if we will be abe to see him out the from in a scrum, Fingers crossed we will.