​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEWS ABOUT LEE

i am afraid I could not handle the suspense of not knowing whether the interview about Lee being in
New York till September was correct, so I emailed
emma nicol at merlin this morning to ask her. Hope
I dont get a telling off from forum for this.

GOOD NEWS she said Lee is now back home, she also said
to please now go ahead sending his birthday cards.

maggiemay

Re: NEWS ABOUT LEE

That's great news, Maggie. Well done!

WHOOOOHOOOO Maggie. Well done

Thank you Maggie, that has brightened my day no end.

Thanks Maggie - you're a star

Thanks to Polly at Lovelees, she found a Twitter mention by Philip Schofield about the Take That concert this past Friday:

choccychops @Schofe my best mates daughter was in Royal Box with Mr&Mrs Lee Mead while me & her mum slummed it in the nosebleed section 505!

But maggiemay, does Merlin say how long he's back for? He may be in London for only a short break before going back to NY to do more coursework there (for the rest of the summer as per DVO in that interview).

Thanks Maggie, fantastic news

Sounds like he's just come back for his birthday cards and pressies!!

Hmmmm, the mystery deepens! For me, something didn't ring true about this whole story of him remaining in NY and I had my doubts since I first heard it. I don't know why but I was a bit skeptical when it first came out that he is remaining in NY until September. Denise is way too savvy and experienced with the media to reveal that fact and the name of Lee's acting school, IF indeed he was going to be there 8 more weeks. It is just my gut feeling that Lee is back in the UK to stay, as originally planned.

THAT being said, are we bringing a birthday cake to Lee at LSI on July 14, Punkinpuss??
((JUST JOKING!!!!))

I guess we won't know the ins and outs of it really. For all we know he could be back for a bit and go back out for meetings. Just a case of wait and see

Well if he's back home, then YEA!!! hopefully he'll have a chance for a normal birthday party this year???

But get on and make Lee a card and get that letter checked over by Mum and printed of.

Kirsti Lee

thats fantastic news if it is true. hes come back home for his birthday. yipee do da day

Maggie- What is the email address for emma nichol at merlin , incase we have any other questions? How did you find that out?

After a day without my computer - what a great piece of news to discover tonight...WOO! HOO!
Thanks for your effort in finding this out for us Maggiemay

Brilliant (definite) news!

I checked out twitter which led me to Philip Schofield's blog in which he says:

While the team sweated Gary told us how weird and grown up it had been to have his family backstage and how thrilled they all were to have had such stunning reviews. Then they all bundled out to a people carrier to be ferried to the stage at the centre of the massive and impressive Wembley stadium.
It was obvious that they were going to get there before we got to our seats, so Fearne and I legged it along with newlyweds Mr and Mrs Lee Mead (though they were going to the Royal Box!! Pah).

Aw, Lee having to "leg it"

Ooh, nice stuff Brenda!

Linda, I'm planning on jumping out of a cake for him! Wanna help me lick the icing off him?

You are a very naughty woman and a very bad influence on me, PKP.

Actually, I'm still laughing out loud over "the inflatable raft in his shorts" from the other thread!!
That was soooooo funny.

Can I just say how lovely it is to get this news. Lovely to have Lee back on home ground but more than that- lovely to see everyone having their spirits lifted! I came home from work, read this one first and the change in mood in everyone is obvious! (not that we were all grouches before)

So he's back and we feel close to him again, Maggie (and anyone else) gets to send a birthday card, we're bound to see him photographed at some point and I wouldn't be surprised if we had an interview or two!

great stuff!!

If you go on the website for LSI it says the intensive summer session starts July 13 thru August 21 and at the top scroll where it points out where registrations are it states the program is geared for "Young Actors Summer 2009 ONLY musical stars" at Strasberg - their caps not mine.

Thanks graziellla. I guess we'll all have to wait and see. I thought it was odd when I heard that he went to the Take That concert, its a long way to come!!

Lets hope he's here to stay and we'll get a few more snippets of info or as Coofy said, maybe an interview. He could go back though, that course sounds interesting. At least he will get some time with Denise and his family which i'm sure he will be glad of.

Hi everyone,
My email to emma is as follows:

Hi Emma,
Could you please let me know if Lee is back home from
New York now, only there was a recent interview with
Denise saying he was in New York until September,
hope this article was wrong because his fans miss him
so much and we want to make sure he is home to receive his birthday cards.
Hope you dont mind me asking but we are such a dedicated lot to our lovely Lee
Best wishes and thankyou for your help.

Nicky

Reply from Emma

Hi Nicky
Lee is back now so please feel free to send his birthday cards
Best wishes
Emma

email address for emma is:
emma.nicol@merlinelite.co.uk

She sounds a really nice person and I am sure she
would like to hear from anyone who would like to email her.

I have no doubt in my mind that Lee is back home for good.

What absolutely great news to come home too after work! Well done Maggie, and let's hope you're right in saying that Lee's back for good!

Thanks MaggieMay! This is great news x

Glad to know that Lee is at home now. There was previous talk about Lee doing a tour and also having a second celebration of their wedding. I wonder when we will hear anything further. I've never been a huge fan of anyone as much as I am Lee, so I'm finding it difficult waiting to hear about what he will do next. Its only because I miss him.

Oh that's great News Maggie it is so nice to finely know that Lee is back home, and lets hope it is for good now. I had a feeling Lee might go and see Take That if he came home from NY before the concert as he has said in interviews that he really likes them.

Lets hope we find out soon what Lee is going to be doing next.