​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In a drought Anything will do!

don't ask me how I happened on this, it was a rambling trail and I haven't a clue who this person is, but they seem to know Lee, liken him to Jesus! (sorry maybe being a tad irreverent) and say some lovely things about him:

http://soulmerlin.com/almanack/?cat=14

haven't learnt a linky thing still - please don't shoot me!

If you don't want to read it all - jump to Lee by opening a 'Find' box (ctrl key and F pressed together), then type in his name - and it'll jump you to the 2 sections

well this is only if you're bored!! (and it's 2 years old but I don't think its been around before, but I may be wrong!)

Re: In a drought Anything will do!

Aww thanks Petrus.

That site is run by Henry Metcalfe who is in the Joseph tour at the moment playing Jacob. He did indeed used to work with Lee.

http://soulmerlin.com/almanack/?cat=14

Great stuff!

It must be very weird to switch on the TV and see someone you know !

I remember coming across that last summer LOL! I think I did link to it back then, but it's kind of obscure although very complimentary towards Lee.

Yes, I've a feeling I've read this before, but lovely to read again, and I agree PKP.

It proves a point though, everyone who comes into contact with Lee speaks highly of him. He really is the 'full package'. I couldn't have chosen a nicer person's career to follow.
Thanks Petrus

That is a nice find Petrus, thanks.

I think it's a testament to Lee's character that he's so well thought of in the industry.

I also feel that he's held in such high regard as a person that people (including the author of this blog) seem to be even more concerned that he will remain as unassuming and as unaltered by his elevation to fame as is humanly possible.

That's something that has always concerned me. I'm happy to say that so far there is nothing in his personality or behaviour to suggest that he won't remain grounded as long as he doesn't ever get too swept up in the fame game.

It is difficult to think of a nicer person's career to follow and the likeability factor is really important to me. You can have all the talent in the world (or in some cases think that you do!) but if you like the sound of your own voice too much or have an exaggerated sense of your own level of fame, forget it! It's much easier to relate to talented people who happen to be in the entertainment industry and remain grounded than it is to relate to people who make "being famous" their career!

I absolutely agree LizJ

I get a little warm glow when I think about him