​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee- Gorgeous or not?

Are there any fans of Lee on this website who don't find Lee gorgeous? I've just assumed that everyone finds him gorgeous.

Re: Lee- Gorgeous or not?

Yes Lee is Gorgeous really Gorgeous. Lee is very lucky to have Denis as a Wife I would have done anything to have been Lee's Wife.

Kirsti Lee

I think you'll struggle to find a Lee fan on here who doesn't think he's gorgeous, lol.

He is very yummy although he isn't my number 1 on the gorgeous scale tbh.

Shall I run away now??

Diana I wish you would tell us who is more gorgeous than Lee, in your opinion.

As a lot of my fellow Lee fans may know I find it hard to think of Lee as gorgeous. I really try to honest!!!

think he needs a paper bag!!

Just leave his CURLS! showing please Petrus

Difficult to think how a person could say he wasn't gorgeous isn't it? What makes him even more gorgeous though is the fact that he's nice as well with a warm, pleasant, polite and gentle demeanour. That makes him even more gorgeous in my book!

Nah, don't think he's gorgeous. Not my type at all.

Brenda, what's happened to your nose?

petrus
think he needs a paper bag!!

Aren't you the one breathing into the paper bag when he's in front of you?

Do I think he's gorgeous. Not much! Ha Ha!

Hi Lynne, My nose is fine, honestly; think he's good at his job, but that's about all. Don't see what all the fuss is about.

He's alright!

Nah! wouldn't waste a second on him, let alone hundreds of hours!....

Ahhhhhh! What am I saying!!!!! GORGEOUS! is an understatement when describing LEE....

Pug ugly I reckon. Apologies to any pug owners out there.

Ooooh,I can't post that......It's a whopping fib

I really think he is the most beautiful man on the planet,with the most perfect body I have ever seen,and I have seen a fair few
I think he is kind, gentle ,polite ,charming, fun, hugely talented, good with children and animals and loyal to his friends.
Gorgeous? OH YES

Jan2

Ooooh, no I couldn't possibly, I can just imagine the response

Diana
Jan2

Ooooh, no I couldn't possibly, I can just imagine the response

oh go on Diana! I have days when I fancy others - its not a crime

ok here goes - Gene Hunt - mega mega crush, was like Lee-who? for about a month

there said it!!! (I blame my hormones!)

Gene Hune is fab, have you seen some of the T shirts, lol.

It isn't just some days Petrus, I have always thought that way. I guess I'll just have to work out how to add an avatar on here and then you'll be in no doubt.

Elvis is one who is top of the list too.

Gorgeous is just not enough to describe this man.
As zoe tyler said it Looks like an angel sings like an angel. Thans good enough for me.

Diana
Gene Hune is fab, have you seen some of the T shirts, lol.

It isn't just some days Petrus, I have always thought that way. I guess I'll just have to work out how to add an avatar on here and then you'll be in no doubt.

Elvis is one who is top of the list too.

Elvis has always been up there for me too, I used to cry as a kid at the thought of never getting to meet him.... and I'm still floored when I watch Blue Hawaii....

that smile

Ok now be nice or I may have a hissy fit

After all I did bring back a vid of Lee from his concert for you

Hmmm, how are you supposed to credit these avatars anyway?

Sorry, a bit OT but I do still think Lee is gorgeous

I thought it might be Rhydian Diana!!!

Nothing wrong with that

I know Chrissi, I just get as used to him being disliked as he probably does.

One of the nicest people I've met. Pity he cut his curls off though, Lee had better not!

I love dark men - blondes just don't appeal in the same way. I think it's the touch of the exotic that does it !

Lee, Rufus Sewell, Colin Firth, Antonio Banderas - yum!

All that being said, I do rather like Gene Hunt and Damien Lewis, so go figure !

I think with Lee, it's the combination of dark curls, huge grey eyes and mischevious grin! He isn't one of those overly groomed men who look like they spend half their lives on their beauty regime (Lewis being an example). I've seen pics of him where he looks like he crawled out of bed 10 minutes before the photo was taken, yet he still looks hot! Equally, when he's 'suited and booted', he looks stunning!

Diana, Rhydian has curly hair????? Interesting! I know the blond isn't his natural color either, he's ginger isn't he? It's probably the hair dying that straightens the hair -- a former crush of mine had the same thing, had to dye his hair platinum blond for years for a tv role, so nobody realized he had curly brown hair until the show ended lol.

Diana, will you please credit your pic (avatar) - you can either add a note underneath your post, or add it in "Instant Messenger" under the email box, thanks.

JoH you're now speaking my language!!

Antonio Banderas was my 10 year crush... now he's been replaced by a younger curlier model with the same infectious smile (and thighs of steel! As Ants were once commented on!)

so what do they have in common?

smile, thighs, dark curly luscious hair, thighs, square shoulders, slim waist, thighs, excellent actor & singer, thighs, friends of ALW & appeared in his show, thighs...

now have I missed something, I'm sure there was another part of anatomy I admire, oh yeah

their ears stick out in the cutest way!!

Sorry Mods, I didn't know how and now I have run out of time to edit..........it's S4C - better late than never

punkinpuss
Diana, Rhydian has curly hair????? Interesting! I know the blond isn't his natural color either, he's ginger isn't he? It's probably the hair dying that straightens the hair -- a former crush of mine had the same thing, had to dye his hair platinum blond for years for a tv role, so nobody realized he had curly brown hair until the show ended lol.

No it's red, darker than ginger and he just cuts it really short which keep the curls out.

Lee is beyond gorgeous! The word to describe him has not entered the English language yet!!!

When I'm talking about him to someone, I refer to him as "my beautiful, gorgeous Lee" and then continue with whatever the rest of the sentence is. It is as if his first name is now four words long!!

A distant second (but nonetheless second to my beautiful, gorgeous Lee) for me these days is the totally adorable Ryan Reynolds! (Have you seen The Proposal?) I flipped over RR after watching "Definitely Maybe" on TV. He's one HOT, 6'4" Canadian.

But first and foremost, I'll always be needy for Meady.

Lee who?

Thanks Diana, no panic, and at least you know for next time - lovely picture.

Ciruela
Lee who?

Some guy off the telly, I think.

LEE is very gorgeous but not my number one either

sorry shall i run away now !!!!!!!!!!!

KIM.LUCAS
LEE is very gorgeous but not my number one either

sorry shall i run away now !!!!!!!!!!!

No Kim, I didn't so you're not allowed to either lol. Come on spill the beans!

"kim chokes on pineapple juice laughing

urm jonas armstrong guy who has been playing robin hood for thoses who dont know and

jonathan rhys meyers henry from the tudors omg i would melt in his arm any day LEE is joint first with these other too