​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
White Jeans 21!!!! - Birthday time

Happy 21st Birthday White Jeans Thread .Must be time for a party [again!!) Sunny-Mead if you're around, one of your birthday cakes would look nice on here
What's happened since our last move, well a few visits to Wicked!! and then the last performance of our LOTM as Fiyero (how we miss those breeches!!) . Then there were visits to Southampton, Crawley, (some went to Nottingham!!),Leicester, Cardiff (will we ever forget Barry and her inhabitants ) and recently beautiful Dublin, amazing concert by the LOTM and RTE orchestra, lovely city and friendly people. We get around a bit don't we .
BTW we have a new inhabitant at MM 'Betty Blue Eyes' (BBE), she's causing a bit of havoc though!, so I think we'll stop at one.
Anyway, enough waffle from me, I'll let the LOTM say 'hello'

Photobucket

Credit Saggy for our piccie

Re: White Jeans 21!!!! - Birthday time

Hey stop blogging and close the door to WJ20 for us please, we've left lots of (Irish cheddar ) for you

'Happy 21st Birthday' to the 'White Jeans Thread'...
Over 18,321 visits to WJ 20 - wonder if this will be beaten in WJ21?...

Thank you Annie ...another wonderful 'floorless'
move
again by our wonderful
'Executive Controller of Relocation'
Ooops!...nearly forgot the LOTM and his lady LVM ...
and where is BBE??? ...getting into all sorts of mischief again no doubt!...

Annie...you have really worked the oracle this time... My! Oh! My! it's certainly big!...
Struth you should see the 'Giant Mirror' in the 'Walk in Wardrobe Room!'
We must keep this clean at all costs girls...
I'm off now to find BBE don't want to get into the LOTM's bad books again!

Thanks , closing up wouldn't be the same without you
C/Liz - Are you still using that , the LOTM's picture is exactly the same size as last time . You're still thinking of Rudolph I think

Annie - I think my are still steamed up from yesterday!
Did you spot the deliberate mistake this morning?...tee! hee!... 'Floorless!' move...(Flawless)
I lost my 'spelling bee' in the house move too!...

Thanks I love your 'WJ' BIG END'...ENDING!... such style and finesse!

Good afternoon ladies. Thank you for relocating us so effortlessly, Annie. I do love Page 1! (I noticed your 'floorless', C/Liz - thought we'd moved into a bungalow for a minute!)

You will be pleased to know (or maybe not ) that Rudolph was disposed of on the way home. Can't have images like that in MM now, can we? [o:] Whatever would LOTM think?

Joan, lovely to see you back in MM - hope you've found your way into No.21 - it's just the same as NO.20, strangely enough! LOTM has missed your buns!

Good Afternoon ladies.
Thank you Annie for moving us so smoothly yet again. One of the high spots of our relocation is watching you reverse the huge pantechnicon lorry down the drive, jam packed full of our effects plus animals and wild life.
How do you do it? You are so tiny and the lorry is so big !!!!!
The other high spot is being on the same page as his Lordships picture for a while

Afternoon tea is being served in the Drawing Room ladies. Why has this room got such a large mirror? In fact why has every single room in the new Manor got a large mirror? Are we gonna be helping LOTM rehearse his stage strip in every room?
Why is that pic of Rudolph hanging on the wall of the downstairs loo? Yes, he has got a red nose Joem. He's Russian so is feeling the cold. Yes, I know it doesn't look like he's chilly but he's a good actor
Sorry Vicar, could you use one of the upstairs bathrooms please

Oh, by the way, BBE's got overlooked in the last minute rush. Dear Mouse found her and brought her over to the new abode, after slamming the old front door shut. Thank you very much Mouse. LOTM is thrilled to have her back
What a huge Hot Tub in the garden. The Boss is eying that up with interest. Curly, MM of MM, is trundling a huge mirror out on to the patio behind it

Tea anyone, Earl Gray, Assam ? Let's get this new Manor off to a posh start girls. The BC's are chilling for later.
Isn't it amazing to think we were all only just coming up to 9 years old when this Manor was built 21 years ago !!

A/Liz, if you disposed of Rudolph on the way over, who the heck is that in the downstairs loo

Afternoon Sue and A/Liz

Sue ...think I have a touch of the 'bend and snaps' after trundling that HUGE mirror out to the hot tub...but we must make sure we cover every eventuality!!!
A/Liz...glad you managed to tear up the evidence! LOL! just hope someone doesn't retrieve it and
stick it all together again - especially in the wrong order!
Assam tea for me please Sue

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the ******* of them all?"

Oops, nearly made you spill your Assam there, C/Liz! You do have form in that department, don't you?

I'll have Earl Grey, please, Sue. An aristocratic beverage chez our aristocratic employer!

but we know a man who is - or soon will be!!!LOL! especially when he changes his
suit on stage in a few weeks time !!! Gives me a touch of the vapors just thinking about it!!!
That reminds me, I must look out some suitable 'Monday' CK's for the LOTM !

A/Liz... I wondered why no one wanted to sit next to me anymore!...
For one split second there, I thought my deodorant was failing me!!!

Oh no Curly, you are very fragrant. It's your drinking arm we are wary of
I am on the KF, as just remembered how you showered the lady in the row in front with your bottle of water yesterday. You were offering me a sip and missed She didn't seem to notice though did she
Earl Grey and Assam coming up. Scone anyone?
Have we worked out who is adorning the wall in the downstairs loo? LOTM has just backed swiftly out and told me to put my medical illustrations out of sight in the Treatment Room

Have just had a vision of the suit scene when Emmett stood right on the front of the stage after dressing himself, with no shoes on. Just black socks
Will they have any St John Ambulance people on stand by on the 20th do you think?

Oh my. how time flies at MM. 21st Birthday.
Annie thanks for another efficient move.
I have to admit that I am a bit confusified with everything that has been going on in MM in my absence.
I am almost afraid to ask for explanation of Giant mirrors & BBE.
I think that I will just sit here in the grounds of our new MM with a nice and enjoy the view

Joan, BBE is Betty Blue Eyes, LOTM's new pet piglet, acquired after his visit to the show of the same name. Since her arrival last week, she has created havoc, and is partial to lying in a basket next to the Aga rather than in her sty.

As for , I'm afraid I couldn't possibly say, other than the fact that he has nothing to do with reindeer! (at least, not without being banned from the forum ) Some souls may be braver than me, of course .....

Joan, Rudolph is certainly not a reindeer as A/liz says. It is a enthralling picture of Rudolph Nureyev in all his classical ballet glory. He is showing off his Pas de Deux and it has caused us a bit of a flutter as he bears a striking resemblance to LOTM in his TWB's. If you need to visit the downstairs loo I think it would be better if you nipped upstairs to the other bathroom. You are so innocent and pure Joan. The sight of his ballet pumps and manly thighs could well give you a shock. I know how you shielded your eyes and turned pale when LOTM cavorted about the stage and on the ladder, in his tights, in Wicked and I would hate you to keel over with a fit of the vapours if you clapped eyes on Rudy's Jette.Trust me Joan, you are far too young for this
Maybe you could have a quick peek next time we are all in R/L but we would be on standby with oxygen and would catch you as you fell. I hate the thought of spoiling your innocence though

Sue! Trust you to hit the nail on the head, as it were.

The ballet pumps were very unsettling weren't they A/Liz. Thank heavens the artist caught him mid Pas de Deux so to speak and it wasn't a vid with movement. Cor blimey, they would have needed to have stretchered us all out of the dear old SP

Sue... the vision you paint has just flawed floored me again...LOLOLOLOL!!

I promise some improvement in that drinking arm next time we meet girls!...

Pity you destroyed the evidence A/Liz, could have used it as a practice target!
Sue did you say there was a duplicate in the
down stairs loo, or was that wishful thinking again?

well thanks you ladies for recognizing my purity However I am very fond of & I have noticed LOTM has a certain resemblance to Rudolph Nureyev in his "a'hem" glory.
If we meet again A Liz you must try to educate me.
I am a very fast learner

Joan - we'll bring the smelling salts too! trust me you're gonna need them!

Right...let's open a bottle of to toast our move into the new Manor...
I'll go and get some glasses...
There are some BC's (blue cocktails) too, for those who are brave!!!
Argh!!! nooo!!!...."BBE please get out of the basket, and stop eating the !"

Curly, I'm sorry to be dull but what the heck is that piggie eating? I've tried viewing your smilee from all angles and at present i am on the KF with my feet up on the kitchen work top and I still can't work it out
Also I have been concentrating so hard on working out the plot of Lewis I am worn out.

Can I be a wimp and retire to dream of LOTM ballet dancing his way round the Manor? With a bit of luck it could include us in the audience watching. Is it only in football matches they provide oranges at half time A/Liz? Surely oranges would be better for us than a tub of icecream during the interval of Giselle or Nut Cracker?

Sleep well ladies. Sweet dreams of points and pirouettes everyone

Morning ladies. I thought that I would pop in early and ogle check on LOTM before I have to go off to R/L & be cut off from MM for the rest of the day. Have a lovely day

Good Morning Ladies Thank you Annie for moving us again

Well, I can see we are off to a good start in our new home

Morning Joan and Joem - morning everyone
The is out again here in my part of MM this morning - looks like another warm day.
Sue...just a little clue then! LOL! - this is a very necessary item situated in the 'little room' where the duplicate piccy of or someone else! (yet to be established) is already hanging proudly... on the wall get it?...if not...BBE must have eaten it all!!! Always a good policy to check it out before sitting down in said room 'init'!...
Can't find BBE again this morning, I wonder if she's sneaked into the LOTM's bed chamber?
A/Liz...watch out with your decrumpling duties this morning - BBE has just the one curl!...
Annie...I love the new mirrors Manor - finding extraordinary items of interest in every room!
I have left out a pair of dark blue designer jeans, a pale blue designer tea shirt, his turquoise blue 'MONDAY' CK's, black socks! SBB's, black jacket and 'Prada' man bag.
Off into R/L soon have a lovely day everyone

Good Morning ladies
Yet another lovely day in my part of MM. I'm a bit late reporting in but I have had to nip out to the local Stop and Shop for loo roll Hope that's the correct answer Curly or else I have given out too much information
Thank you very much for the black socks and SBB's (Sturdy Black Boots) today. I am still having problems regarding the Boss's feet. That's why I'm late, I have spent ages checking his feet and they are perfect !! Why is he the only person in the world that has the foot effect? In black socks, boots, shoes, bare , you name it they are beyond beautiful aren't they
You do all agree about his feet don't you? Why do I keep thinking of them? I haven't got some weird foot fettish have I.......
Everything else has been checked and double checked of course and he is FIT FIT FIT ladies.
He has gone to saddle up Prince ready for a gallop around the estate. I see you have washed the jodpurs again Curly and he's wearing the knee high boots Cor, he looks very er, sporty.
Have a foot Monday everyone.

Morning Sue - yes correct Thank goodness you checked it before you sat down!!! and replenished accordingly!!! Definitely... 'over and above the call of duty' but necessary!!!!
I have to agree his feet are beautiful, but my gaze is often drawn to his many other attributes! ...
like his CURLS!
Enjoy your day Sue

A girl could become boss eyed gazing at all his attributes couldn't she

It's a case of priorities Sue...
Whether to start at the bottom and work up, or start at the top and work down - I always find something between the two is quite restful on the eyes!!!!

Phew! Sorry I'm late, ladies. LOTM decided to set up a barbecue for lunch, so we've been in the woods collecting branches to burn. At least, that's my story!

He's wearing a striped apron with 'I'm the chef' emblazoned on the front, and is wielding all sorts of dangerous looking implements.

Better catch BBE and keep her locked away, or she could end up as crackling!!!

Collecting branches, A/Liz?? Yeah right

May one ask what he is wearing underneath that striped apron?

It's hot , joem, but not that hot - then again .....

Ever hopeful A/Liz, you never know your luck

Good afternoon ladies, hope you dont mind a visitor,
I just had to check out the new premises and must
say I am very impressed.

I thought I overheard LOTM saying he didnt think
he needed to wear anything underneath the apron
today, hope he is careful, I am just waiting for him to turn around in case he was just joshing with us,
you know how cheeky he can be at times.

(Lost my post)

LOTM's bangers were a sight to behold. Absolute perfection.

Oops, hi, Maggiemay, didn't see you there! Welcome to the barbie - although I don't think it's the food you have your eye on!

My baps are ready & waiting for LOTM's Hot Dogs & Burgers I love a good BBQ. Is it to early for

Hi all sorry I'm a bit behind, was out all day yesterday.
Hope this goes with a BBQ.
Happy 21st Enjoy all your cake. May need some champer to go with it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Awww, whoo hoo our Birthday Cake, thanks so much Sunny-Mead, that's lovely and will be great after BBQ ribs and chicken . Hope you (and Maggie May) will help us (and the LOTM of course) eat it and drink the champers. Think the other MM staff are either poorly or out in R/L tonight. Right now where's the knife and glasses

WOW! Sunny-Mead thanks for that wonderful cake and the Champers great BBQ yesterday...
Joan...your baps were just perfect for the the LOTM's hot dogs - he mentioned it many times during the afternoon!
The LOTM certainly did us proud with his cooking, and looked pretty 'Winkie' in that apron too!
Not a lot of time this morning, have another busy day in R/L but I've made sure the Boss has some clothes to wear today...
Black jeans, red shirt, purple 'Tuesday' CK's with black band top, black socks, SBBs, black soft leather jacket and 'Prada' man bag
A/Liz...hope you are feeling much better today
Have a lovely day everyone

Thank you so much for the cake and champers, Sunny-mead. I was a bit under the weather last night, but did manage to salvage some of the maltesers for later, before the rest of the staff (and the Boss!) scoffed them all!

It's a beautiful day in MM. LOTM has been out in the garden, riding around on his sit-on mower, 'manicuring' the lawns. He seems to have a basket on the front, but I can't quite see who the 'passenger' is - Brassington, BBE - or even Betsy!

Afternoon everyone it's probably too later for an 'Earl Grey or Assam now - so I'll try and find us a nice bottle of wine to open...
I see the LOTM has been out on his machine today!
OK!.....who gave him a Lychee Martini at lunch time??? LOL!
I thought lines on lawns were supposed to be straight...it looks as if our Boss has decided to go 'continential'!!!
His topiary is not much better!!!
We now have a very odd 'MM Maze'!!! - and I believe he is somewhere in the middle, still trying to find his way out...
OK - form a queue ladies!

What a night!!! I think LOTM had more than one lychee martini, C/Liz! He has only just come in from his 'maze', and has twigs and leaves in all sorts of places about his person! In fact, he looks a bit like Fiyero/Scarecrow at the moment He seems very pleased with his 'handiwork', though - wait till he sees it again in the cold light of day.

Luckily, it wasn't Betsy on the mower with him, as I found her crawling round the kitchen earlier, trying to catch BBE. It must have been Brassington, as he is sulking in one of the bedrooms.

At least he should be out of trouble tomorrow night - he is off to see his old mate Keith in Joseph!!!

Good Morning Ladies
Yet another lovely day We could get used to this couldn't we
Thank you so much for the beautiful Birthday Cake Sunny- mead. You are a very clever lady
Good to see you popping into the Manor MaggieMay. You certainly picked the right day to visit. LOTM was cooking up a storm on the BBQ wasn't he

I have done the double with him this morning. I was so busy in R/L yesterday that I missed his H&BFL check so I have done two this morning
He was surprised when I repeated everything but as always he was so gracious. I'm afraid I did blame Graziellla for the length of time I spent checking his CM's (Chest Muscles) but he agreed that as she lives a fair old distance from Kent she would want to be assured they were in tip top condition. They certainly are, phew . Worry no more Graziellla
He is FIT FIT FIT ladies.
Off to another busy day in R/L. Enjoy the sunshine everyone. See you later

Good morning ladies. Wow, Sue, congratulations on doing the double (H&BFL check) at such an early hour. What stamina you have!

I have de-crumpled and de-twigged LOTM to within an inch of his life. What a state he was in. Luckily the last twig had been removed before Sue got started on him.

It's another gorgeous day here, but I think LOTM may regret one or two things when he looks outdoors ....

Morning everyone, sorry I'm a bit late this morning - went to view the LOTM's handywork!
(Maze construction!) and managed to get myself lost...
had to keep up and down to find the exit! yes I know it's cheating - but I couldn't keep the LOTM waiting for his clothes could I?
Another wonderful day today - and the LOTM sounds very FIT and decrumpled to perfection, perhaps he will don his 'shorty whites' and opt for a morning game
of tennis, (best I could do)
I have left out a pair of light blue jeans, a black polo shirt, dark blue 'WEDNESDAY' CK's, black socks, SBB's, black leather jacket and 'Prada' man bag...
Ooooops!...there's someone at the door
better go and see who's calling at MM so early in the day...
Enjoy Wednesday everyone

Morning Everyone
It was me at the C/Liz, I lost my key and then Mr Bravenet wouldn't let me in
If the LOTM plays (yes, that is the correct smilie for tennis ), think he might be doing a bit of and in the Manor pool today . Better make sure there's plenty of WFT's around , particularly as Betsy wants to join him.

Morning Annie - we'd better stick around this morning then if the LOTM is going to take a swim later...
I'm thinking little black speedos now!!!

Morning Annie - thought it might have been a landscape architect at the door, after yesterday!

Ooh, those Speedos ....

Better make sure Betsy has her armbands and rubber ring! I expect she'll just have a quick splash and kick around, before LOTM takes off down the pool. I wonder how many lengths he will do today?

Well, I would seek out the speedo's photo and put it on, but our visitors might get the wrong idea about the MM staff , particularly on the same page of the WJs

Annie

Quick!!! ladies - let's turn the page!!!!!

The LOTM has just the length of the pool under water!!!!!
I was about to jump in and give him the kiss of life! (my story!!!))...when I saw those damp CURLS! appearing above the water again!!!PHEW - nearly scared the life out of me!...
No not the CURLS! ...the Boss swimming all that way under water!...
He must have a fair pair of...lungs!!!
Think we had better keep a close on him this afternoon ladies... he's up to his naughty
tricks again!...
Oh!... rats!... after all that, we're still on the same page!

Hi everyone,

The thought of LOTM and damp curls has made my day.
Hope this post has helped to turn the page.

Sorry folks, me again, I hope you dont get fed up
with my little visits. I forgot to say, I wonder
if LOTM is still planning his visit to Wimbledon
today to see Keith in Joseph.

Hi Maggiemay seems like we're both as keen to get 'this page turned'...LOL!
Knowing our luck by the time this happens...the LOTM will be out of the
pool and his speedos on his way to see Keith Jack at Wimbledon!
And we're still on 'THIS PAGE'

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10