​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee On 'Something For The Weekend' - 31st July

With thanks to Lovelees for the heads-up - Lee will be on 'Something For The Weekend' next Sunday (31st July)!

Re: Lee On 'Something For The Weekend' - 31st July

Ooh, thanks, Jo - another one for Sky Plus, or I'm bound to forget! Is he going to be cooking again, I wonder?

Arghghgh i'll be away! We will have a TV but might not get chance to see it. Hope someone will youtube it.

Thanks to whoever found the info

Thanks Jo looking forward to that

Looks like Lee will also be appearing on Daybreak next Friday (no mention of Natalie for his one.)

Friday 29th July: Shayne Ward discusses his latest projects, including a new single and the musical Rock of Ages, and Lee Mead discusses his new role in Legally Blonde The Musical.

Here's the link to the press release: The Link

Thanks Deborah!

Such riches! Two shows wihin a week! Will enjoy both I hope.

Great what I liked about Daybreak when DVO was on they kept her there I hope they do that with Lee

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/daybreak/week30/default.html

Actually it is not DAYBREAK. It is LORRAINE. Scroll down halfway.

Easy mistake to make when excited to find something about Lee.

Thanks for the heads up Ladies. Hope Natalie lets Lee get in the picture, she seems to like the limelight .
According to Ro, thanks Ro, Lee is on Lorraine at 8.30am immediately following Daybreak.

Hopefully they will interview them separately.

Agree with you there annie, listening to the radio-downloads recently, natalie loves to chat, and Lee seemed as though he could never get a word in, so hopefully yes, they do get to have there say individually,(even though i won't be able to watch it), can't view them usually because of not being in uk.

Watched SftW almost to the end but did not see Lee; perhaps I snoozed.

Sue, it's this Sunday he's on (31st). I'm afraid you'll have to sit through it again!

Hi! Realised Inhad been a silly so and so

Remember to watch!

Did anyone tape it who can put it on LMAS? Would be very grateful.

It should be on iplayer soon (if it's not already up there). Also, Ro is putting it on the Timeline.

It's a good interview, though Lee does seem to think he's leaving LB on Oct 1st! The 'barbacue gadgets' segment was funny and it was nice to see Lee in the kitchen again.

Someone needs to give him his own cookery series - 'Meady Goodness'!

i know this is really late but i never got the chance to see this as i was on holiday and i cant find the whole thing on youtube, iplayer has expired and Ro's timeline download isn't working. if anyone could help me get my lee fix i'd be eternally grateful

Chloe, I just tried the Timeline download and it's working fine for me. Try it again - here's the link:

http://leemead-timeline.co.uk/files/events/sftw31jul11/menu.html