​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Twitpic

There's a lovely photo of Lee at stage door after the show tonight, posted on twitter by cmackintosh_x

Re: Twitpic

Here we go:-

LINKY THING

Nice pic!

Sweet!

Lucky girl!

There is a lovely stage door pic of Lee taken
last week and posted today on twitter by
LauraaAstbury. He is wearing a very nice low
V neck t/shirt.

Lovely twitpic taken of Lee with two little girls
at stage door yesterday, posted on lovelees forum.
Sorry can't do a link but hopefully someone will.

The latest pic is so cute.

This one?

Twitpic

That's the one, thanks Another Liz.

Hi have not written on here for a while, but the 2 girls are mine!! Erin as you may remember is a massive fan as has seen Lee lots of times and it looks like Alicia (the younger one) is also a fan now!!! He spent ages talking to them, especially Alicia as she gave him some sweets. Superb picture isn't it!!

Hello Kirstie, I met you at one of Lee's concerts - I think it was in Nottingham (I was with Sue) - didn't Erin give Lee a picture she had done?

It's a gorgeous photo - your girls are lovely, and Lee looks so happy and relaxed with them.

Thats right!!! I remember now!! Erin did give Lee a picture she had drawn and a rose. She is still loving him lots!! Now though it looks like both my girls like him. He spoke to Alicia for ages about the sweets she gave him and as we left shouted "Bye Lee!!" to which he shouted back to her "Bye" - very sweet!! He really takes time to talk to the kids. They both love him. As you can imagine this new photo will be up in both the girls bedrooms nowxx

That's a lovely photo. You have two very lucky little girls Kirstie!

Kirstie, that's an adorable pic of your girls with Lee! He ain't half bad to look at either lol.

Thank you!! Everyone in the photo looks rather good ha haxxxx

I agree Kirstie, it's a lovely photo of Erin and Alicia.
That fella's not bad either!!!! Tee! hee!

Lovely twitpic of Lee with a fan taken on the Strand
yesterday posted on her twitter page lmo1994.

Lovely twitpic of Lee at last night's meet and greet posted today by LollyPollyish.

Thanks maggiemay for the find very nice pic