​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee on QVC!!

QVC are having a West End Musicals month in August. Lee will be in the studio!!!!!!

'Here at QVC, we're excited to announce that we will be hosting a West End Musicals Month throughout August. Starting from the 8th of August, we'll be showing live performances from the casts of some of the top-selling West End productions such as 'Billy Elliot', 'Jersey Boys' and 'Legally Blonde'.
Some of the shows' top stars such as 'Any Dream Will Do' winner and star of 'Legally Blonde' Lee Mead will be coming into the studio for some exclusive interviews. There will also be the opportunity to purchase half price ticket vouchers.'

Re: Lee on QVC!!

That's a first! Me having to watch QVC! Can we put in an offer on any of the guests? (Oh no, it isn't eBay, is it? )

Seriously, great heads up, Marg. I won't be able to watch if it's during the day, but I'm sure some kind soul will record it for us.

QVC usually record all their 'star' interviews anyway. You can watch them on their website. Or you can watch any of the sections from the last 24 hours.

Can anyone please tell me when Lee will be on thank you

I'm sure I saw somewhere that it's on on Monday, but don't quote me on this, as I've never watched QVC in my life!!

Blue Topaz has reported on the Lovelees site that the Legally Blonde segment is due to be shown on QVC on the 9.00am show on 22 August!

Greycat thank you so much for letting me know when Lee is on,I have been watching every morning in case he was on ,it gets a bit boring

That could make sense - Jersey Boys offer was this Monday and if Billy Elliot appears next Monday 15th (not that this has been confirmed btw) then maybe they are doing "Musical Mondays"?

I watched QVC yesterday and it came up that Jersey Boys are on Monday but I saw them last Monday so whether they made a mistake I don't know?

Apparently LB is on this Monday (tomorrow). The morning show 9.00.

Thanks MargW I didn't think Jersey Boys would be on again, I shall be watching

Seems to be Jersey Boys again.......

Just been watching QVC it is the Jersey Boys again can't understand why they are on again after being on last monday? they will most likely say later in the week who is on next Monday.

It said LB in their tv guide so I presume they must have had a problem. They said last week that they had got an extra lot of JB vouchers (the original offer sold out) so I assume that's why they repeated the JB section.
We'll have to keep our fingers crossed for next week!

According to Nicola Brazil they are in the studio today to record their segment for QVC

Have to see if I can catch him on the QVC website next week!

It's official. Got this this morning ....

'We’re excited to announce that as part of our West End Musicals Month, the cast of ‘Legally Blonde’ will be perfoming live on QVC on Monday 2nd August.
Plus, you'll be treated to an exclusive interview with the lead actors Lee Mead and Carley Stenson.
Following on from the success of ‘Jersey Boys’, you’ll be able to purchase ticket-vouchers for the award-winning show on the Morning Show on Monday 22nd August from 9am.'

Thanks Marg. I'm glad to know they are definitely on next week after I've been telling everyone about it!

Thanks Marg.

Dash, thats the day I go on holiday, might just catch it if i'm organised!

QVC always post the interviews on their website Jazzy so you should still be able to catch it.
Incidentally, I asked Lee last night how he found the QVC experience. His response was ' interesting'

Oh Very "Interesting" Marg