​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Morning

This morning are having a musicals week. The cast of Legally Blonde will be performing on Monday. Don't know yet if Lee will be there.

Re: This Morning

Thanks you, Deanna. Yet another to set the Sky Plus for! Must be realistic about this, though, as it doesn't yet say whether Lee will be on it.

Will have to watch and listen

Re: This Morning with Lee Mead

It's definite, Lee will be on This Morning on Monday singing something from Legally Blonde. Only his name mentioned, nothing about anyone else from the show being there.

Just bringing this up as a reminder. Also, for those recording, the show is in two parts, before and after the news (I've been caught out before).

To the top again....

Loving it!

Great chemistry between Lee and Carley is off the charts!

I love Lee's facial expressions - especially the one where he's saying "Don't watch me change!" and the one after he says "I look like Warner!"

On viewing the performance for a second time, I noticed that when Elle sings "Take a deep breath...", he does! His subsequent expressions in those first few lines of the song crack me up!

I agree about the chemistry between Lee and Carley.

Missed this. Hospital visiting. Is there a vidio link.

It's not on youtube yet, but it's on the ITV player - Legally Blonde segment starts at 1 hour 22 mins:-

LINKY THING

Someone has uploaded the This Morning performance to youtube:-

LINKY THING

I just love the subtlety of Lee's performance!

I've screencapped the This Morning appearance:
http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/Legally%20Blonde/

Enjoy!

Wow!!! Thanks so much for the screencaps PKP. I am enjoying - very much.
I could look at them all morning. If only I didn't have to go out.