​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee's Casualty Storyline

The BBC has put out some info about the storyline of Lee's 'Casualty' ep. Ro has kindly put it up on the timeline:-

LINKY THING

Sounds good!

Re: Lee's Casualty Storyline

Looking forward to this!

Thanks Jo what a coincidence his student is called Lee,looking forward to seeing it

Thanks for the link Jo.
I'm really looking forward to watching this.

Some more on the storyline:-

LINKY THING

LINKY THING

I love the name of the school - Farmead Academy!

I'm thinking that I might be feeling mega excited this time next week. Can't wait.

I just watched casualty & kept thinking
This time next week.........

It'll be like 2007 all over again - Lee fans gathering nervously in front of their TVs on a Saturday evening. Except this time we won't need to rack up huge phone bills voting for him or worry about him ending up in the sing-off!

What time is Casualty showing on August 20th?

I dreamed of Lee in Casualty last night. He was rushing round in the back of a pharmacy, collecting pills & tablets for someone. He was wearing a scruffy blue shirt over a T-shirt, with a man-bag across his body - then it suddenly occurred to me (and everyone else) that he was being Emmett and had got it totally wrong! All I can remember is the feeling of horror at his mistake - then I woke up, so no idea what happened next!

One of the many things I am looking forward to about this is that I can relax watching it. No chance of anything going wrong.

Also, no worry that we'll get the dreaded announcement at the beginning of the programme informing us that Lee isn't on and that "...at tonight's performance, the role of Harry will be played by...."

johartuk.
I always wait with baited breath in case they make that dreaded announcement at the beginning of every show.