​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prima Baby

For anyone interested,Lee and I have been making more time for 'us' recently,we have been out to dinner with friends and on date nights although when you have a child you can't be spontaneous and say oh just one more drink because you have a baby sitter to get home to,Denise says her and Betsy have been doing a lot of swimming she loves the freedom of the water she has a float suit,Betsy loves Denise to read to her the same stories over and over she knows what happens next and gets really excited when her favourite bit comes up,Lee has more free time over the next few weeks so will do most of the child care although our Mums help out,it is really funny watching Lee and Betsy in the mornings they are just not morning people Betsy looks really spaced out for the first few hours-I wonder what time they will actually start their day when its just the two of them left to their own devices! had a family day out at lggle Piggle and friends Betsy adored it I can't recommend it highly enough a fun family day out.

Re: Prima Baby

Aww, bless! I can just imagine Lee and Betsy looking spaced out at the breakfast table! I'm not a morning person either, so I can totally relate!

Aww, thanks ever so much Acer for posting, lovely to hear. (Prima Baby is always wrapped in cellophane in the newsagents so I can't peep .) Isn't it funny how children always like to hear the same story over and over again, and will tell you if you miss something out. Wonder what Lee will dress Betsy in whilst Denise is filming!! Like to see

Thanks AnnieB my pleasure

Aw, that is so adorable

Thanks Acer, really appreciate you posting the snippet every month

Thanks, Acer. Sounds like they're enjoying Bringing Up Betsy!

Awww Thank you so much for posting that snippet.
I would love to hear Lee reading a children's story
Does anyone remember Jackanory?

Thanks Ladies glad you enjoy it I will keep postng as long as Denise has a column, yes Joan I remember Jackanory

They still do a 'Bedtime Story' (read by a well-known person) at the end of each weekday on CBeebies. I could definitely imagine Lee doing that!

Thank you so much Acer. For those of us that can't get access to Prima it is great to read these snippets of their lives. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks Acer - nice snippet