​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ticket for Legally Blond booked.

Have just booked ticket for L.Blond.Monday 22nd August C15. Am so excited. The friend I am going to London with is a non Loppie so I will be on my own in the theatre. No problem. Just hope Lee is performing that evening.
Thanks for all the info people put on this site. It is much appreciated.
Ingrid. x

Re: Ticket for Legally Blond booked.

Don't blame you for being excited Ingrid. It sounds like you've bought an excellent seat too. Enjoy it and don't forget to tell us all about it afterwards!!

Re: Ticket for Legally Blond booked.

Ooohh Ingrid I am so excited for you.
Great seats as well.
I will be there on 22nd with a few friends,
I will give you a wave

Re: Ticket for Legally Blonde booked.

Where will you be sitting Joan? It would be nice to have a chat about show in the interval.
I must apologise for missing the "e" from Blonde. I could say that it was caused by my excitement but in truth I have never been good at spelling!
Ingrid. x

Hi Cassie,
Thanks for your response. I have been watching out for tickets for some time and when this one popped up went for it.
Hope to post a review but will not go to Stage Door so there will be nothing personal.
Ingrid.x

Hi Ingrid I know this sound silly but I am not exactly sure where I am sitting because the friend who organized it has the tickets.
I think its Row E
However since I know where you are sitting I will make a point to come over to say hello.

Thanks Joan,
Looking forward to seeing you.
Ingrid. x