​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TV Times

There is a full page interview with Lee in TV Times (with a rather gorgeous pic!) There are also a couple of pics from the Casualty episode ... well 1 really, the smaller one on the first page is a crop of the one on the prog page.
Sorry, can't scan it as I have broken the glass on my scanner.

Re: TV Times

I have just purchased the TV Times. All I can say is beg, steal (well maybe not! ) or borrow a copy, just to get a look at that pic of our boy in his oh, so well fitting jeans!!!

(Sorry, can't scan, but I'm sure it will be posted somewhere soon!)

Lovely Joan has scanned the two pages. (Thank you, Joan!)

Link 1

Link 2

Ooh, thank you Joan and Deborah

Can you believe I missed the second picture - hadn't got past the first one!

Thank you for the scans Joan and Deborah

Looking forward to Saturday. Sounds silly, but in the picture on the 2nd page you can tell he's really acting it- so expressive.

Thanks Joan and Deborah!

Yes, he does look incredibly expressive in the second pic!

Thank you Joan Deborah,what a gorgeous pic I swear he gets more handsome by the day, just shed a little tear when he said Betsy said bye bye Daddy oh bless her, here I go again just writing it

Thanks Deborah
My photobucket account is playing up & you came to the rescue
The second piccie is soooo expressive & utterly gorgeous,
Apparently some of the other TV listing mags have pic's of Lee as well.
I am on the case.

Thanks Joan for telling us I will go to the shops tomorrow and go through all the tv mags looking for the gorgeous one

Thanks, Joan! He looks fab!

Thanks Joan & Deborah. Lovely pics - cant' wait!

Much appreciated Joan and Deborah. Thank you.

Thanks Joan, very much appreciated,lovely photo's.

Lee is also in Whats ON TV just telling the plot of Casualty, a photo I think we all will have seen I have it in front of me by my computer dark shirt it looks black in my photo but looks dark navy in mag,curls right across his forehead falling like ringlets,gorgeous as always

I have just found the page from the mag the photo was in BEST he was 26 and about six months after he won Joseph, he was saying someone threw a pair of knickers on the stage with a phone number

The TV Times article, plus several others, are now up on Ro's Timeline.

There's a cleaner, sharper version of the TV Times pic at this Digital Spy online article:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s18/casualty/news/a335860/lee-mead-chuffed-over-casualty-guest-role.html