​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Legally Blonde - tomorrow

Hi

I am going to see LB for the first time tomorrow night and I can't wait!!!

I am travelling down from Yorkshire and staying overnight with Joan, and wondered if any of you know if the theatre has facilities for me to leave my overnight bag during the show. I was able to do that at the AV when I saw Wicked, and it was just so convenient.

I would be grateful for any info you might have

Re: Legally Blonde - tomorrow

Sorry Valerie Ann I can't help you with that - never tried it myself.
It's a great show, and of course a really good cast - especially one Emmett Forrest!
Hope you and Joan have a wonderful time.

Thanks anyway CL - I'm sure i will enjoy.... will report back with my findings

Hi Val, I hope you have an amazing time tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you all.

Not sure about bags though, sorry x

Thankyou Jazzy! Hope you have a lovely holiday - will blow Lee a kiss from you tomorrow night

Hope you enjoy the show. Give our love to the curly haired one and pass on our congrats. for Casualty if you get the chance. although if you are like the reast of us all sensable speech goes when he stood in front of you.
How about the lock up's at the station. Charing Cross is not too far up the road. ?

Hello Val, long time no see. I read your post and wanted to tell you the Strand across the street holds bags for people maybe they could hold one for you in case the Savoy does not. I believe it was 2 pounds. But if the Savoy has nothing it might be worth it to give the Strand a call beforehand.

This is too late for Valerie Anne, but others may wish to know.

Yes the Savoy does store bags. There is a £1.50 charge. The Strand also stores bags, but now ask for your room number. Railway station storage costs £8.50 per bag.

As a fellow Yorkshire person hope you had as good atime as we did last Thursday

hello all

thank you so much for your messages.

I had the best time on Monday night - I can't remember laughing so much ever!! We had a really great time over drinks and a meal before the show.

To be honest, I wasn't sure I would enjoy it...but it was fab-u-lous!! Lee never disappoints....

It was such a different role for him - or it would have been if I hadn't seen him in Casualty. Emmett and Harry are so similar.

I have to say that my favourite role for Lee so far is Fiyero, but I did love him as Emmett.

I just loved the show, and I need to see it again to concentrate on Lee....

I would love to see him in the part of the UPS man in those short shorts tho...

Me too Valerie Anne LOL!
Glad you enjoyed the show, and had a lovely evening too.

So glad you enjoyed LB Valerie Anne. I know what you mean about the UPS man. Cracks me up every time.