​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Legally Blonde 22nd August 2011

Hi All,
Had a great time at the show on Monday night. Was very relieved that Lee was on but a bit disappointed not to see Peter Davidson as Professor Callahan.
My seat was 15C in the Stalls so I had a very good view of Lee's facial expressions which was nice but the downside was that all the cast were chopped off at their ankles! Also if you want to see the kiss at the end it would be better to be on the right hand side facing the stage.
I thought that the dancing and energy of the show was fantastic but it was a bit strident for me at times. This opinion was shared by the couple sitting next to me.
Lee seemed comfortable in the role and sang well. He looked gorgeous when he came on "suited & brief cased" He moved well when he joined in at the finale.
I do long to see him in something where he is on stage singing, and perhaps dancing, for most of the show.
Unfortunately I did not manage to meet up with anyone else from LMAS but I think I could here them when Lee came on to take his bow!
All the best to everyone,
Ingrid. x

Re: Legally Blonde 22nd August 2011

Thanks for the review Ingrid!

Glad you enjoyed the show. I am making my first (and probably last) trip to LB on Monday - really looking forward to it

Thank you for your review Ingrid...

As many posters have said before, it would be fantastic to see Lee perform a leading role in a new musical, he would definitely be on stage a lot more then...
Who knows, there may be one in the making already...We can but live in hope.

Hope you have a lovely time at LB on Monday Greycat.

Ingrid first of all let me say sorry that I didn't get to meet you again on Monday.
I met up with friends before the show for a birthday celebration & I completely forgot which seat you said you were sitting in.
I looked in front of me & behind me but now I realize that you were at the other end of the same row

There was quiet a few understudies on that evening.
But Carley & Lee, Simon & Chris were all on so I was happy.

I have to admit that I absolutely love Legally Blonde.
I wasn't sure if I could do pink & fluffy but love every minute of it.

next trip for me is September

Thanks for comments everyone.
How frustrating to think that you were so close to me Joan.It would have been nice to have a chat.
I am now feeling that I would like to see the show again but only if Lee is in it!
P.S In my original post I meant to say hear not here.