​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
L.B. September 25th

Each time I have had the pleasure of meeting Lee, I am overwhelmed at how lovely he is.
We (Gail)and I had tickets for Thursdays matinee and decided to brave the monsoons and stage door.
There were a few other there as well as us some teenage girls and a couple with two small children
plus a couple of Forum members.
At about 1.45 he came down the Carting Lane stairs looking very "French" in a striped "T" shirt and long scarf.we thought he looked a bit strained when he came down the stairs and wondered if he was in a hurry.
He went over to the little girls and got down to pram level and talked to them, one of them gave him couple of chews.
He posed for photo,s with the teenagers and spoke for for a while with with the other Forum ladiesI hope they will do their own version of this !!!
Gail and I thought we would be lucky to get a smile and a hello as time was running on but to our delight he stopped and chatted for about ten minutes.
We congratulated him on his role in Casualty and he said he was very pleased with it, and hoped that it would help him to get more roles as he had loved the experience.
We spoke about Kilwoth and said how we enjoyed "Gethsemene" he said that he had wanted to "air"it somewhere special, I said it was a lot to tackle four big numbers and he said he got carried away. Said he loved doing "Anthem" as he thought it suited his voice.
He also said that he had some new songs to air at the "Barbican" so something to looks foreward to there
All the time he was chatting he was taking swigs from a bottle of water and I fely myself fighting the urge to stroke his face !!!but thought better of it.

Will continue this later there is a frightfull noise going on outside my window and as I am here on my own I feel the need to investigate. Back in a mo.

Re: L.B. September 25th

Part 2.

It was a fox, just gone limping down the road so have no idea who he was fighting.
Noisy here tonight thet are getting some practice in for the Reading festival I think as I can hear it from here.

To comtinue L.B. he seemed as he he really wanted to talk which was lovely.He gave me a hug and in he went.

Gail and I had a quick bite to eat and hurried back to Savoy. Our seats were lovely Row H right in the middle I can recomend them.

Really enjoyed the Show it must be growing on me , or maybe Lee had made us feel in a good mood before it started.
He seemed to relly enjoye himself gave lucky Elle a couple of lovely "snogs " and threw himslef into the dancing with a look of pur delight at the end. I was pleased that he gota great reception at the end.
I would also like to say what alovely girl Natalie Casey is she spoke to us outside telling us she comes from Bury. And I loved her "Paulette"
All in all a lovely day. much needed as life in the Ball household is not a barrel of laughts at the moment.

Thanks for the lovely review Maggie, so pleased you managed to have a chat with Lee and you enjoyed the show. I am hoping to go on 9 September the day before
my 70th birthday. Hope things improve at home for
you it must be a worry.

By the way your title for your review confused me
at first, you are obviously a bit ahead of yourself.

I'm pleased you had such a good day yesterday Maggie.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
maggiemay, you are very observant. I didn't even notice the date!

Glad you had a good time and got to speak to him, Maggie!

Hope things improve for you soon *HUGS*

I found myself amused at you fighting the urge to stroke Lee's face, Maggie.