​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 22

Hi Asher
Phew and double phew. Can you believe it. The team were all travelling back from Wales when news broke of our LOTM's prolonged stint in the bath. You should have seen us move !! One minute we were lolling back in our British Rail seats, sipping tea and munching buns, happily chatting about the Boss's delightful kneeling actions on stage last night...... when the mobs went into meltdown. We immediately ordered the train driver to put his foot down and divert to Manchester. We even managed to convey these instructions in Welsh. "Cartref Manchester Nostar" (so sorry Sue Reynolds). In fact, we got so overcome, we almost derailed the High Speed 125 in our haste to get Ooop North
Curly handed round extra strong mints so we could huff on cold BR towels to warm them up, while I prepared myself to deal with the possibility of delving about for the Soap on a Rope...very serious complication if lost in the water.
Annie rustled up a
Joem produced a jar of pickled onions to offer our poor boy in his hour of need, while she prepared to set about looking for his yellow plastic duck.
A/Liz decided to practise extended, intensive de-crumpling on some poor bloke on the other side of the carriage, who seemed to think it was part and parcel of his train ticket price. He didn't protest...well, not much.

We are, as we speak, now hurtling towards the film set on a Manchester Tram and we will soon be able to get LOTM up and out of the bath, into the FWT's and warm him up
It's the least we can do He warmed us up last night in the St David's Hall
Any chance we could get him over to you and Kim in a bit to rest up, while Mr Magic drives Winnie up the motorway to pick us all up?

As you can tell by this post we are in a state of complete Mushness after last nights concert and the Breaking, Balistic, Beautiful Bath News

I knew I could rely on the LM tac team! Phew - emergency averted, all calm and controlled now. LOTM will be wrapped in fluffy towels, no doubt, with his feet in his favorite slippers while CLiz is bringing up his clothes to body temp. Best divert to Kim's though - I have yet another cold and my nose is like a leaky tap; I probably should not pass this on. I'm not sure that regular sniffing and snuffling will necessarily enhance LOTM's vocal delivery. If we're lucky, the punters will take it as a sign of poignant emotion??

Oh Asher, I'm so sorry to hear you have a heavy cold. You are gonna be SO cross with me
While drying LOTM off with the FWT's, I'm afraid I let slip that you felt poorly
I know all you want to do is curl up in your jimjams with a Hot Toddy.... but he is insisting that you let him rub your chest with Vick and tend to your every need
Look, just lock your front door, turn the lights off and pretend you're in bed. He'll soon get fed up knocking on your door and take himself off to Kim.

That was good advice, SueC. My beloved mother would have told you that I rarely listen to good advice though; it always drove her mad.

Cold is much better now. Miraculous really!

Ladies, I can honestly say I have never been so "cream crackered" as they say. As Sue has said, we had to divert the train to Manchester in LOTM's hour of need, and I have spent the last few hours attempting to decrumple him after his marathon session in the bath.

I could have wept when I saw him. Every visible bit of flesh was crumpled, I just didn't know where to start. However, I thought "start at the very beginning" - and kept going, and going and going ..... finally, ladies, he is decrumpled, tired but back to his beautiful best. Thank goodness the MM staff are fully trained in the use of the FWTs too - never has our skill has been so needed.

Sorry to hear about your cold, Asher. If we and LOTM are calling at Kim's rather than yours, will the knitting be ready for a fitting? Now might be a good time, after a day shivering in the bath ....

Morning Ladies
Glad to see the LOTM's been de-crumpled after yesterday's episode . I'm just off to get some more bubble bath, to cover the LOTM's blushes , in case they need to do that scene again .
Hope the cold's better by the weekend Asher

Good morning ladies.

Glad to see you're on the ball with the bubbles, Annie. Can't have too many bubbles. Although I seem to recall a recent incident involving a loo, a fork and a bar of soap - where bubbles would have definitely been a no-no!

In case anyone was wondering about the welfare of the MM animals while the staff have been galivanting, rest assured Mr Magic's Pet Sitting Services have been employed in our absence. Prince, Skeggy the donkey, Shep, Brassington, Betty Blue Eyes and all the are in the finest of health thanks to their excellent care!

Oops - now see it's Good Afternoon!

Sue - just caught up with your your earlier post - sooo! funny. I really needed a larf! like that this morning...it's just made my day!!!
Hi Asher - hope you are feeling a lot better today
Morning ladies...I'm sorry I missed duty yesterday. R/L took over...Seems like it did for the LOTM too...He works so hard bless him...
I think he's having a day off today though - so plenty of TLC needed everyone...
We must get a 'wiggle' on too, I'm sure the Boss is already up and about, but why on earth
is he singing!!!

"I'm forever blowing bubbles"

!!! Annie...have you let him loose with that 'Bubble Machine' again??? ...I think he needs sorting out!!! and that's you're 'Speciality' Don't think you'll need the fork this time though!!! LOL!
Have a lovely day everyone if you want me, I'll be in the stables with Prince doing my
'Part-time job!!!

Morning Ladies
Right, how do I stop staying BLUE
Curly, where are you?? Having told me in the Staff Tutorial in Cardiff how to write in colours, how do I stop please
The Boss is sitting here in his nuthings waiting for his H&BFL check and I can't move for laughing
HELP

Sue...I just knew it would be fatal to let you loose with 'colours'...sorry 'colors'
I think you may have left out one of these / or one of > actually it's quite painful when you do that!!!!
While you're sorting yourself out!!! I'll go and get some of my 'extra strong' mints, and 'herrrrr!' (huff) on his FWT's to keep them warm...
We can't having the Boss catching cold can we???

Aaaah, phew, I think my Blue Phase is over. I am so addled by the sight of LOTM in his nuthings that I forgot a ">".
OK, the H&BFL checks are completed and he is FIT FIT FIT Ladies
YAY
WHOOHOO
The Boss now thinks I'm after his Muti Coloured Coat
Thanks Curly

you're welcome Sue... I think you have passed with
'Flying Colours'

Award yourself a BONG!... sorry a...GONG!

Woo! Hoo! the very first MM award...

DING DONG Curly
Oh heck...... thats a bit too large for this time in the morning

Btw, why is there a coma after SueC...I can't stop laughing this morning

So SIZE does matter after all then Sue!!!!!!!!!! in 'coloured writing' that is!

Just be very careful if you have the urge to overdose though!!!... I'm not sure what the antedote is
well apart from copious amounts of Vit C...and the 'delete button'!!!!!

BTW is the Boss still in his nuthings???
Ooooops! sorry - slacking here! - that's my part of the job...dressing him!!!!
Move over Phill... let the professionals in!!!! (I wish)
This could take some time. LOL!
OOOOh! I love my job!!!
Have a lovely day ladies...

Yes, you're right Curly, think we had better stop now size wise while we can. It could cause us a few problems if we go for even bigger. We've got a hectic few days coming up haven't we, with a lot of walking etc
Better we reserve our strength.... for lugging cases etc ...
I have just started packing again but not bothering with the heavy boots or icetreads this time. There are still a few oranges left from that bag I bought in Cardiff Market on Monday. I know we had to resort to having a few in Manchester, when we rescued LOTM from his bath ordeal but I will bring the rest tomorrow. We have got to keep our strength up. Can't get enough VitC girls
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone.

Hi ladies - I see you've been experimenting with colour and size this morning. I see we have a new staff member too - SueC with a comma - welcome, SueC with a comma, are you related to SueC without a comma??? Amazing coincidence, the two of you with such similar names!

I've been rushed off my feet - then, when things calmed down, the flipping internet went off. Aargh!!!

I sincerely hope LOTM has some clothes on by now , as he's scoffing popcorn in the cinema with a friend. He had an encounter with a tattooed skinhead on the train on his way home from filming last night - but survived unscathed (he had to change seats, though)!!! Phew!!!

No staff in MM for five days!!!!

Not so shocking, actually, as we have been accompanying LOTM on the Lurve Bus around the country, and in the meantime MM has been left in good hands.

LOTM returned safely last night after an absolute triumph in Brum. I think most of us are still shellshocked after his performance there

There is now a mountain of choccy treats piled up in the kitchen, so naughty snacks are now being served with , as LOTM has said we can help ourselves.

Does anyone else feel they should still be on a train???

I feel like I'm still on a train, ALiz! My head's spinning. Overtired and overexcited, lol. It took me until after 11.00pm to persuade the family to go to bed, they were hyper! I hope the animals are ok, having been left alone for a while. I've been looking at scratching/climbing trees for Brassington today so he gets some exercise (he is starting to resemble Garfield!) and doesn't get tempted to sharpen his claws on the furniture, heaven forbid!

Don't worry, Asher, Mr Magic's Pet Sitting Services had everything under control. You're right about Brassington, though, he is getting a bit portly. The scratching thingy sounds a great idea for when he can't get out. I'm sure that now that we're all back in residence he'll be back out on the tiles, chasing and other rodents again - oops, not you Mouse!!!

I didn't get home until 11.30 last night! There was no way I could sleep, and didn't get to bed until about 1.00 am! Sorry we didn't get the chance to say Guten Tag to your dad yesterday - it was all a bit overwhelming, wasn't it?

It was overwhelming yesterday, even for LOTM. His beautiful eyes were filled with tears when he thanked everybody for coming, bless him! No worries about Dad, he was well entertained and had a great day.

Just been perusing t'internet for scratching trees - we can get entire tree houses with numerous rooms for Brassington! But then Shep might get jealous. I've seen a lovely doggie bed for him though, big enough for sharing (with Brassington). Spoiled for choice - can't decide!

Morning ladies...sorry it's a quick visit for me this morning, I'm already running late in R/L...oooops!

Well what a fabulous 'Love Tour' I'm still up there on with the LOTM
Thanks to all my wonderful friends too, for making it such a special time...
This is one tour we will never forget...

I have managed to sort out some nice clothes for the Boss to wear for his appearance on
'Loose Women' today but he wouldn't let me tell you what they are...
Asher...when you mentioned earlier about a 'scratch post' I thought you meant for the LOTM LOL! not Brassington ...good luck with your search LOL! - Sorry I didn't get to meet your lovely Dad, I do hope he enjoyed his day out...
Well I must away...
Have a lovely Tuesday everyone...

Where am I??? Who am I??? Anyone else still Meadmushed and on after the very special Birmingham concert? What a fabulous way to end the Love Tour Ooops, sorry Curly just noticed you are sitting beside me

Having got in from Birmingham at 5 to 1 in the morning, yesterday is a bit hazy, I did stagger to work in the evening but can't remember much about it

Asher , really sorry we didn't get to meet your Dad after all but pleased to hear he enjoyed himself [
Might Brassington need something indoors for the winter but outside for the summer, I'm sure you will make the right choice for him also Shep

Curly , I shall look forward to seeing which clothes you've chosen for LOTM,you two do have your little secrets don't you

Anyone fancy a and a or two, there seem to be plenty around

Morning Curly, joem and everyone.
Blimey, what a time we've had girls. Didn't dare post yesterday as heaven knows what would have gone down on line. Mead Mushed doesn't come into it really, does it. We have reached new levels of brain draining, dribble festing this time haven't we
So sorry not to have met your Dad Asher. The signing queue was so long and everyone was so knocked out and overcome, maybe it's as well he didn't meet us for the first time in the state we were in. He would have thought his precious daughter was fraternizing with out and out nutters
So many memories of our travels girls. I don't think we will ever forget our extra curicular activities in Liverpool for a start. I will never forget your faces when I suggested we took a trip to see the Gents Loo in the Philharmonic Dining Rooms, while waiting for the Tour Bus to arrive Curly, you looked as though your flabber was gasted As you now know, John Lennon drank there and visited the very palatial Gents many times and it is now a top tourist spot. As Gents Loos go it was very nice wasn't it
The Tour Bus was the best wasn't it. Don't think we will ever forget the guide, lovely Marie. What a character, plus free polo mints !! As we passed the Liverpool Empire she asked who remembered the singer Lita Rossa. We were the only ones who did and we even remembered her hit song didn't we. The sight of the WJ crew bowling through the streets of central Liverpool singing "How much is that doggie in the window" will live with us forever Marie filled in the WHOOF chorus with us
How much is that doggie in the window, WOOF WOOF
The one with the waggely tail, WOOF WOOF etc
That will go down in WJ history

As for the "statue" above the entrance to Lewis's of Liverpool department store (now sadly closed) well, so glad we averted our eyes ladies as the bus sailed by Marie told us that he is known as Dickie Lewis. We assumed of course, that the well endowed statue had been christened Richard Lewis
The fact that he had been moved back from the edge of his pinnacle was interesting, wasn't it. It appears that when it rained the droplets of rain water ran down Dickie's marble physique and dropped onto the heads of the ladies who lunched just as they were entering the main door to the Department Store. Quite why said posh ladies considered Dickie was having a cheeky wee on their heads escaped us, didn't it. We are far too innocent and pure minded to harbour such thoughts, aren't we He should have jumped down from his perch and legged it up to the Gents in the Philharmonic Dining Rooms
If any one saw a Liverpool Tour Bus at around about 11.45 on Saturday morning, listing to port outside Lewis's, I must point out that the ladies hanging over the sides for a better look at Dickie's attributes and the shrieks of hysterical laughing, was not us For some spooky reason there was a group of ladies, who looked uncannily like us, in town that day
Thank you so much girls for the past two weeks. Will we ever recover ???
I have done LOTM's H&BFL checks and paid special attention to his attributes of course. It goes without saying that he would win any attribute contest with Dickie Lewis
He is FIT FIT FIT ladies and getting very excited about Loose Women. I thought he was talking about us at first.....heaven forbid

Sue

I'll second that Ruthie

All true of course. it's the way Sue tells it

Curly thank you for dressing LOTM in that lovely pale blue shirt to see the Loose Ladies, my favourite as you know Thanks too for hiding the checked ones somewhere he couldn't find them, clever girl

Sue - how do you do it! soooo funny! I'm on the KF again...split lip and all...LOL! (managed to have an argument with the corner of my car door today and split the skin just above my lip) ouch!...I think I'm still in a total 'Meadmushed Fug! LOL!...
What that Gorgeous Guy does to us eh?
Great tour ladies, one never to be fogotten, and don't they have large cactus in Liverpool??? Still reckon your's was the droopy one on the right hand side Sue LOL! but that's another story...
Glad to oblige with his outfit today Joyce, I know how much you love his baby blue shirts...I'll let you into a secret...I love them too...
Must away to eat now...
Thanks once again ladies...

Morning ladies
Hope everyone well and now able to walk in a straight line. My head is still in Birmingham but I have stopped dribbling and twitching at last, thank goodness.
Wasn't LOTM edible on Loose Women yesterday. Loved the shirt Curly. Did you pop into Selfridges in Brum to pick that one up for him? It was a "Polo" designer one wasn't it. Little logo of a horse with polo player on the left hand side. Can just see the Boss playing polo on Prince . Roaring around the grounds of the Manor brandishing his mallet
I have just done the H&BFL checks and he is FIT FIT FIT ladies
He's still high after his amazing tour and was amazed when I told him about our Liverpool Tour Bus ride. Like us, he didn't know that the Mersey around the Albert Dock was full of sharks .
I explained that, according to Marie, they had no teeth and if very unlucky they got eaten by the crocodiles that also lived in the waters. He said "I'm so glad none of my staff fell in. Even though these sharks are gummy, they could have given you a very nasty suck"
I'm off out in R/L to spend the day with two NLF's. How the heck am I gonna talk about the Levenson Inquiry and the Greek Euro Crisis etc, when all I want to talk about is every single moment of our adventures over this last magical fortnight??
Curly, I took the liberty of telling His Lordship about your accident with the car door yesterday. Swish off the antiseptic cream and the Dettol pronto C/L, he's on his way to kiss your lip better
Have a great Wednesday everyone

Morning Sue and Ladies
Think I should put in a disclaimer here, I want to make it clear I was not one of the WJ Ladies!! on the Liverpool tour bus. You know I'm far too refined for that sort of thing and anyway, I wouldn't know 'How Much is that Doggy In the Window' . I was on the train with the footie fans and, from what I could hear, that's not what they were singing. . I do remember the taxi driver telling us about Dickie Lewis though .
Glad the LOTM is FIT, FIT, FIT. Hope he let's us go on tour with him again......soon, please. Did he mention if he was off to Manchester today, think I might stay in MM though, all those flags I've put up around the country (particularly Cardiff) need a wash.
You been buying new shirts again Curly, very nice
Enjoy your day with your NLF Sue

Morning ladies. Ouch, C/Liz, split lip! Good job it didn't happen last week or LOTM might have thought you'd been brawling in the street! Has he arrived to kiss it better yet?

I've been trying to remember what happened where. In my case the seaside at Bournemouth, (missed Manchester), the proposal in the restaurant at Sarfend, the walking tour of Cardiff , the private tour of Bristol and then of course the bus tour around Liverpool, finished off by the day trip to Brum and back. Confused.com (oh, no, that's Louise!!! )

Looks like we're on set tomorrow, ladies - LOTM caught a very crowded train to Mchester this evening. He's tucked up in his hotel room already, in preparation for an early start.

Better get Winnie cranked up and transported by Mr Magic, so we're all ready for action to keep the film crew in order and their paws off LOTM!

Just running in to give a cuddle to all the animals, and leave a big bag of assorted animal food. That Liverpool tour sounds great. I have my own silly words to How Much Is That Doggie In The Window, that I wrote a few years back, and I shall inflict on you even though you've done me no harm.

How much is that dinosaur in the window?
The one with the teeth that go gnash,
How much is that dinosaur in the window,
I do hope I've brought enough cash.

A doggie is loving, warm and cuddly,
He'll sleep at the foot of your bed.
But a doggie can't frighten you best mate, or
Bite off your line manager's head.

I read in the papers there are robbers,
Who come after your credit card!
A dinosaur wouldn't bite their ankles...
He'd leave them in bits in the yard.

I'm never going to be allowed to come to the door again after that little performance!

Tanith that's very funny...and of course
you will be allowed through the doors again...
We all love a larf! here in the Manor...
Lovely to see you again on the 'Love Tour' too...
My face injury is a lot better today thanks ladies... ...mind you had to use heavy make up
to hide it yesterday - OH surprised me with a trip up to see 'We Will Rock You' ...good show...I love Queen music, but wasn't so sure about OH...but he loved it too. Another ticked box...Yay!
Well this won't do...I must away to make sure those 'film set' wardrobe ladies treat our
gorgeous Boss in the manner he has grown accustomed to expect...
Sue better have your LMI at the ready too...we don't want any 'funny business' on the film set today...
Have a lovely day ladies

Good morning ladies.

Tanith, what with sharks and crocodiles in the Mersey, the odd dinosaur won't go amiss either, so have no fear!

Ooh, C/Liz, what a treat from your OH! Did you both get up and boogie at the end?

LOTM was looking very pleased with himself when I caught up with him this morning - I think he had several proposals yesterday (although some of them not printable, not even for such a broadminded site as this one ). Yes, C/Liz, Sue should definitely be armed with the LMI today!

Phew, morning ladies
That Film Set Nurse and I have been at it with syringes at dawn since 6am
She seems to have got it into her head that her job is to care for LOTM's health
I have produced my WJ Contract and informed her that anything to do with his health and Body For Life is down to me
She seems to think that she is in charge
As Edna Turnblad said in Hairspray, "I can't take to her"
Anyway girls, I won and saw her off with my extended enema kit, plus the LMI.......
He is FIT FIT FIT ladies
She still stuck to me like glue though while I was doing the checks, hoping she could get her mitts on him and she kept asking why I was doing "this" and why I was doing "that". I just said "Well, dear colleague, a lot of ladies like to know how this fabulous actor is doing health wise every day, so I have to do every check known to me and lots more ". I then muttered to the Boss, "Are you happy with this Sir?" He replied, " Please get her to warm her hands up before she starts on me next time". Naughty me then informed FSN "Did you know he likes nurses with cold hands. I suggest you stick yours in a bowl of ice next time you touch him"
Well, where LOTM is concerned, I will fight MEGA DIRTY girls
Loved your Doggie version Tanith, so funny.
Please keep popping in to visit us in the Manor, we always love to see you
Glad you enjoyed WWRY Curly. Was Alex on? What a fab voice he has!!
Have a lovely Thursday everyone

They are a persistent bunch, aren't they, this film lot? The battle I had this morning trying to de-crumple LOTM .....

It's been 'raining' on set, down in the woods today , so I think we should gear ourselves up for a wet curls and shirt scenario ... what with bath scenes and now getting wet, can we take any more of this???

Thanks ladies, today I'm leaving a big hamper of natural soaps and creams, hope some of that can go towards decrumpling the lovely LOTM!

Sharks and crocodiles in the Mersey? That's interesting!

Morning Ladies
Thank you Tanith for the goodies, I'm sure A/Liz will find them very useful for her duties
I hope Curly Liz's pooter (and her lip)gets mended soon, otherwise we won't know what the LOTM's wearing, although by the sound of things a nice wet shirt will do nicely . Were any of you in the Wigan Woods yesterday with the FWT's, can't have the LOTM getting a cold, can we
Lots of R/L today, see you later

Good morning ladies.
Well, I was right, LOTM did indeed get soaked yesterday. So much for sunny Wigan, the rain machine put paid to that and he was drenched. I had a bit of a set to with the film crew woman with the FWTs, but MM experience won the day. We can't have all and sundry mopping him up after an experience like that!

Poor C/Liz is pootless again for a while, but she made sure he had a set of warm togs waiting after his ordeal.

Last day of filming today, so we can pack up Winnie tonight. If only LOTM would come back with us, rather than taking on British Rail!

Oops, collided with you there, Annie. We'll have to think about relocating soon - probably before Worthing by the look of things.

Thank you for the goodies, Tanith - yes, I can see quite a few items that will come in handy for de-crumpling LOTM!

After a hectic journey back courtesy of Mr Magic, we can confirm LOTM is now back in MM (he didn't come with Mr Magic, he had yet another 'unfortunate' encounter on the train! ), all filming finished.

He is happy but tired, and is relaxing with a JD & Coke before retiring for the night. The bedchamber is all prepared, with new sheets of the finest quality, and a brand new black silk duvet cover, with a motif of Japanese cherry blossom (in red) to remind him of his tour there last year. (OK, I know cherry blossom isn't red, but that colour does suit him!)

Looks like we'll be on for lunch at the P&F tomorrow!

Poor C/Liz is still out there in the pootless wilderness, so I may sneak into LOTM's wardrobes tomorrow - purly for stocktaking purposes, of course.

Morning ladies
The rain is coming down in shedloads in my part of MM but it's all sunshine and spring flowers in MM
I have just tiptoed into the bedchamber but LOTM is out for the count...flat on his back in the fourposter, curls tossed on the silk pillowcase, arms flung above his head and YES, the WJ favourite...left leg flung outside the silk duvet
I think (if I want to keep my job) that I will leave him in peace this morning and not attempt the H&BFL checks . He certainly looks FIT FIT FIT ladies
Thanks for the fabulous hamper Tanith. You certainly know what products best suit the Boss. Nothing but the purest stuff is allowed onto his BFL Hope you will drop by for a cuppa again soon.
Sorry you are still pootless Curly. Thank heavens for mobs and texting
Ladies, OH was working yesterday so I was very naughty and instead of stufffing mushrooms I indulged in watching the DVD of the last series of Bedlam. I wasn't scared at all !! It is a slick, well acted drama but not (in my opinion) in the real realms of horror. There was a lot of water scenes featured, including a few bath scenes. I think if the theme continues in May we should have a few "dramatically interesting" shots of a wet LOTM
I must mention that to my sheer amazement, on a least two occasions in scenes in the flat, the cast were sipping BLUE COCKTAILS from MM cocktail glasses !!!!! I could hardly believe my eyes and had to rewind the dvd !!!. WJ leads the way Good job we have prepared the Boss well for this aspect of the drama and, thanks to our tuition, he can sink BC's along with the best of them on set

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Good morning ladies. Bright but very cold in my corner of MM.

LOTM is sitting up in bed, drinking his morning cuppa , but making sure the duvet is pulled right up to his chin, as he's cold! I told him he had to be de-crumpled, but he gave me a look that said hands off, I'm having none of that today!

Over to you, Sue, to see if you have any more luck with the H&BFL check!

Afternoon ladies
Phew, I've spent all morning trying to get LOTM to comply with my wishes and have his H&BFL checks. He keeps saying he's having a few days off. I have finally managed to pin him down and can report he is FIT FIT FIT ladies
I have given up on dressing him A/Liz. I see you decided to follow your instincts as well and leave him in his black silk dressing gown all morning
We are going to be in big trouble when his Mistress of the Robes gets back to the Manor
It's a beautiful sunny spring day in my part of MM.
Enjoy the rest of Monday everyone.

Afternoon ladies. I'm not saying 'good' as it's horrible in my corner of MM - wet'n'windy'n'cold. Anyone for a warming and ?

LOTM has got himself dressed after a fashion (baggy jeans, ripped around the bottom - no, not HIS bottom!!! - and an old sweater that has definitely seen better days). Where does he find these garments?? I know C/Liz is meticulous at keeping his wardrobes clean and tidy ('stocktaking' she calls it!), but he always manages to unearth something when she's away!

I expect he'll be in casual, scruffy gear over the next few days, as he will be in charge of Betsy. Goodness knows what she'll end up wearing ....

Morning ladies
Raining cats and dogs and very windy in my part of MM this morning. It's sunny and bright in MM though
LOTM is up and about with Betsy and porridge is flying in all directions
Neither of them are dressed but he is more concerned about trying to sort her breakfast out. They could both end up arriving at nursery in their jimjams
I will leave the H&BFL checks until later on I think, as if I try and do them now, I could well end up being sat down and a bib being tied round my neck and offered a bowl of porridge
We are a bit short staffed in the Manor at the moment but rest assured that the Boss is being well looked after.
The animals are all fine and we have drafted Magic Pet Caring Services to help us out with them until after Worthing
He is FIT FIT FIT ladies.
Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Good morning ladies. Same in my corner of MM, Sue, dull, windy & about to pour with rain.

Chaos is reigning in MM kitchen. There is a real porridge situation. Shep is in his element, licking the floor of all spillages, while LOTM is frantically trying to wipe the walls down. Brassington nearly got hit by a dollop whizzing past his ears - he sniffed at it, but turned his nose up in disgust! LOTM's porridge is obviously not to his taste!

It will be interesting to see how LOTM copes with installing Betsy in her buggy - especially if she decides she doesn't want to sit in it!!!

Busy day in R/L today - two apppointments, and don't want to go to either. Roll on Saturday!

Morning Ladies
Sorry I've not been around to help out at MM, we've had a visitor (in R/L)for a few days, so have had to do the 'tourist guide' bit and didn't get much time to get on pooter. Back to normal now.
Oh dear, I agree the kitchen is looking a bit of a mess. I'm sure by the time LVM comes home, all will be calm again. As for not liking the LOTM's porridge, hmm, that doesn't know what's good for him.
Not long till Saturday . Perhaps the LOTM will bring little Betsy along, she can sing along in ADWD, she must know the words and music by now .
Hope your appointments are not too painful A/Liz
Looks like we might be on the move before Worthing, the seafront might be a good place to park the first.

I really thought LOTM had lost the plot tonight. He was watching footie on TV and suddenly leapt up and started shouting "Messy, messy, messy!" I thought he meant the state of the kitchen after the porridge incident this morning (I was sure we'd cleared up, though) - then I looked around to see if he'd left any CKs lying around (don't ask, his wardrobe mistress is AWOL, you have to take your chances where you can! ) - THEN I realised he was talking to the telly, and apparently there was a footballer on called Messi who was doing rather well!

Appointments were fine, although I did get rather 'squashed' in the second one. Ouch.

Yes, we may need to make a quick flit before Worthing. Hope you're on standby as Head of Relocation, Annie. I wonder if the new place will look like this one? As long as it's not near Bedlam Heights it should be fine, though!

Morning ladies
Lovely spring day in my part of MM
Forcast for the South Coast looks good for the weekend
Well, Mr Magic Removal Service has been working throughout the night and most of the Manor is packed up. LOTM almost fell over a packing case as he climed out of the fourposter this morning. I have checked for bruising Hope our Chief Relocater is able to move us today
I have done a very intensive H&BFL check and he is FIT FIT FIT ladies
I can hardly believe I'm writing this girls..... Aussie son started his new job in Sydney on Monday. All good and very happy. Then.... he had a phone call yesterday offering him a job in LONDON that he interviewed for a couple of weeks ago, starting on April 2nd !!!!! He can't take it as he is locked into a contract with the new job !! If London had got back to him a week earlier we would have had him back living in the UK in time for the baby's arrival
Have a good Thursday everyone. Only two more sleeps until our Seaside Staff Outing

Oops, looks like I'd better move us pretty quick before we get locked out! Don't worry A/Liz, we're not going to Bedlam Heights I'll leave a note on the door for our visitors.

MM HAS NOW MOVED HOUSE TO WJ23

Are you around to lock up, I've left you a nice piece of in the cellar. Bye WJ22

Just managed to drag myself from the madhouse in time to do the honours!

THE END!

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20