​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
End of Show (Again!!)

I have been wondering what to do for the end of Lee's
time in L.B.
I know this has only been a short run, but as we have always marked the start and finish of his shows I wondered if this idea would apeal
For his birthday I brought him a personalised bottle of wine It looked lovely you have the name and a message on the bottle and it comes in a nice box.He was really pleased with the wine and mentioned last time I spoke to him how much he had enjoyed it.
I thought that to mark the end of L.B. I would go for a bottle of champagne it means he would be able to share it with the cast and that he would have a souveneer bottle if he wished to keep it.
If anyone would care to be a part of this, I would be happy to welcome. The cost would be no more than £1.

I will be going ahead anyway as I like him to know I care !!!!!!!!

Let me know what you think. Thank You

Re: End of Show (Again!!)

How about an engraved crystal glass to go with it?

Lovely idea Maggie, also love the suggestion from
MargW of an engraved crystal glass to go with it.
Please count me in and thankyou for doing this on
our behalf especially as you have so much to cope
with at home.

Hi Maggie two lovely idea's I will be pleased to contribute,if you decide on the glass as well I guess it will be more than £1 which I will be only too pleased to give cheers!!!!

Both ideas sound great. Very happy to contribute Maggie.

Count me in and probably Lou as well Maggie. Champagne is lovely idea. Engraved glass would be nice if there was enough interest.

Count me in as well - sounds a lovely idea. Thanks for arranging it, yet again!

Hi Marg. The idea for a glass as well is lovely but I will have to stick with just the champagne at the moment unless more people get interested.

I would have have been buying the champagne anyway but just thought others might like to participate.

Will keep in touch. and see how it goes. Maggie

Maggie have you any idea how much the glass would be ? if we don't get enough interested and it wasn't too expensive I would gladly pay for the glass to go with your champagne let me know what you think x

Lovely idea. Would love to contribute to both champagne and glass.

Champagne glasses seem to come in pairs. They vary from about £25 to hundreds. These seem pretty reasonable. ..(We could always have them engraved 'Emmett and Elle' )

glasses

MargW that seems pretty reasonable to me DVO can always drink out of the other one!!!!LOL

Count me in Maggie with the champers and glasses if its not to much for you to do in looking for The Glasses just let me know how much you want sending to you thanks for doing it Maggie Luv Mazza

Count me in, Maggie, for both. Pink Champagne? If you go for 2 glasses, Emmett and Paulette would be nice then DVO has a little memento as well?

Asher what a fantastic idea I am sure Lee and Denise would love that

The place I am getting the Champagne from will do both . Champagne and glass. Will check it out. Would prefer it to be just for Lee.
Not keen on making it a family affair. But ob. if others would prefer this perhaps I can just stick to the champagne. dont want to fall out about it.

Maggie keeping it just for Lee is fine by me and I am sure everyone will feel the same what I said was tongue in cheek!! thanks for doing this

Maggie I mean't what I said about the money xx

Im going with you on this one Maggie just for Lee if thats ok with you Luv Mazza

Hi Maggie hows it going with the contributions how much do you want us to send to you Luv Mazza

Hi Maggie have you decided if we are getting the glasses as well? let us know what is happening and how much money is needed cheers xx

Hi sorry for the lack of update. Backwards and forwards to the hospital is taking up all my time.

I am looking at a personalised bottle of PINK champagne. Hope you like the idea . Will call a end to the donations next week so that I can tell how much contribution is needed Will keep it to my usual low if I can.

Hi Maggie count me in aswell

Let me know how much and how to get the donation to you

Thanks Trish