​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denise On Loose Women

For anyone who's interested, Denise is on 'Loose Women' today - 12.30pm, ITV1.

Re: Denise On Loose Women

My son paused it for me while I was out. I've just watched it. Nice interview. She is very busy, I have no idea how she finds time to be a mum. She is lucky she has a good husband at home to change the nappies and wash the dishes

Lee's very busy too. Think it's a case of juggling!

Did Denise mention Lee and Betsy?

Not much Jo just that Betsy is walking Lee is there in the day and he finish's LB middle of October,I think Andrea said how is the lovely Lee and Denise said he is lovely I will have to watch it again I have such a bad memory I have probably got it wrong,I know she said she is going to cycle round India next year for charity and is running on Sunday Hyde Park for charity , just watched it again I am right

Just watched! Very lovely. Love how Denise says she could just squeeze Betsy! Made me smile.

acer
Not much Jo just that Betsy is walking Lee is there in the day and he finish's LB middle of October,I think Andrea said how is the lovely Lee and Denise said he is lovely I will have to watch it again I have such a bad memory I have probably got it wrong,I know she said she is going to cycle round India next year for charity and is running on Sunday Hyde Park for charity , just watched it again I am right

Thanks acer.

I did the same charity run as Denise in Hyde Park today, wonder if Lee was there?!

Well done on doing that 5k run in Hyde Park today
Was it for Breast Cancer Care?
I think that's what Denise tweeted.

Joan it was for Breast Cancer Care the run today,well done DVO,also well done T

Thank you. Yes I think Denise did run for Breast Cancer Care, but you could choose your own charity to run for. I chose to donate to my local hospice. I think the race commentator on the day said there were about 17,000 runners and about 1600 different charities people were running for.