​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update End of Show Presssie.

Hi. I amgoing with a bottle of Pink Champagne (moet@chandon) it comes in a wooden presentation box, and I have ordered a silver (wel silver plated !!) label that goes round the bottle, I will have it engraved with his name and the show datesIf he wants then he will have a keepsake that is not too difficult to store. As the last time I heard him talking about gifts he seemed to be finding a home for them a bit of a problem.Although of course being Lee he was still ob. touched by the thought people gave to there gifts.

I hope you like this idea . I will close the site at the end of the week so that I can see how many there are on board and work out a cost. I hope not to ask for more than £2 a person. I have brought the label myself as it was an afterthought. Thank you.

Re: Update End of Show Presssie.

Maggie great idea I will send a cheque as soon as I know how much,please include the label in the price I wouldn't want you to be out of pocket and I don't think anyone else would,thanks for doing this xx

Maggie include the label in with my money as dont want you to pay for all of it and leave your self short. thanks for the time as you are busy with your other half and doing that again for us Maggie will send money when you have had time to work out how much you want from us Luv Mazza

Would like to join in as well please.
Ingrid. x

Do include label in price Maggie. It's a nice and, as you say, easily storable, idea.

Maggie,

I'd be happy to contribute to the pressie

Hi Maggie

I would like to contribute to the present, (including bottle tag)

Love Jackie