​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Album/Tour News

In response to a question about the new album, Lee tweeted that they're looking at a January release. He also tweeted that he'll be touring the album in February - dates to be announced soon!

Re: Album/Tour News

Thanks Jo, looking forward to hearing more news about the album & the tour.

Good news! Something to look forward to in the dark days of January and February

I had thought that his record company might try to get the album out before Christmas when record sales are traditionally at their highest but hopefully January will work well too. People will have all those Amazon vouchers they got at Christmas to spend and the tour in February will be great promotion

I was hoping the album would be out before Christmas too but that's a good point about the Xmas gift vouchers Greycat!
Perhaps the album will be on sale at the concerts this time too.

It sounds as though the tour is being closely tied to the release of the album so I am sure that the album will be on sale at tour venues - Lee might well do an album signing session at each concert

I was at touring Joseph last week and Keith Jack's album, 'A night at the musicals' was prominently for sale in the theatre lobby. It is a shame that neither Wicked nor Legally Blonde have had Lee's albums available in their merchandise stands - missed opportunity for a few more sales!

OOh Greycat, now I do like that idea. How fab would that be! Signed albums, in person, good for us, good for him!! Someone needs to tell the management LOL

I remember Lee saying on twitter that he couldn't promote his albums when he was in Wicked. I know the reason why Kerry Ellis' is on sale at Wicked is because it includes Wicked songs.

I look forward to the new album!

Oooooh! Can't wait. The thought of more concerts is causing a rise in my pulse rate.

Chrissi
I remember Lee saying on twitter that he couldn't promote his albums when he was in Wicked. I know the reason why Kerry Ellis' is on sale at Wicked is because it includes Wicked songs.

I look forward to the new album!

Of course Chrissi! I remembered that Lee's first album had been on sale at the Adelphi during Joseph but that must have been possible because it included ADWD!

I dont want to sound stupid but when he says album tour does he mean going to radio stations round the coountry like he did a couple of years ago or does he mean concerts?
Cassie stop getting excited you won't be having your op if your blood pressure is up

Acer,

By 'UK tour of the album', Lee means a concert tour. However, I'm sure he will be doing radio and TV interviews as well in January and February to promote the album and the concerts. Lots to look forward to

Thanks Greycat I am very pleased it will be concerts just hope one will be near enough for me to get to

Acer you must be psychic! Nothing to do with my blood pressure but the hospital have just postponed my operation. I am finding it difficult to get my head round that at the moment. Oh well.

Cassie so sorry to hear that it will put all your plans back to see Lee,it happened to my friend but she was actually in the hospital day before op had all the tests,morning of op she was practically on the trolley and they said you will have to go home short of nurses she was so upset,she was a few weeks before she got another date,if that happens you should be ok to see Lee in Oct xx

Oh Cassie, I don't know whether to be pleased or sorry for you . It's a relief in a way, I suppose, but you get yourself all psyched up and then it's a big let down when they postpone it. Have they suggested another date yet and, if so, will it affect your Lee dates?

They have said next week but since I didn't take the call I don't quite know if that means the same date & time. Might ring them tomorrow. Hopefully I will still be OK to get to Bath.

Hi Cassie hope everything turns out ok if it is just a week later you should be ok for Bath you may have to use a stick but why worry so long as you see Lee,all the best