​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LB leaving card

This is the card I have planned for Lee' leaving Legally Blonde. Pleaase let me hhave your comments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: LB leaving card

Lovely Maggie when do you want the money and how much?just let me know

Maggie,

I think the card looks great! My only suggestion would be that you could, if you want, add a little bit to the end of the message in the card to say that we are looking forward to his third album and his next concerts since we know that these will be his next ventures.

Dear Greycat. Sorry I have been so long answering your post. I am amending the wording on the card slightly , we put it up A.S.A.P. let me knw what you think of the new version !.

Hi Maggie,
You should receive my £3 through Paypal tonight.

Love Kirsten xx

Hi Maggie here is my Message Good Luck on your Japan Tour looking forward to Venues and CD next year Take Care luv Mariannex Hope thats not to much for you to write Maggie Luv Mazza xx

I didn't know we had to write a message for the card? I don't think I have done one

Acer, you don't have to write a message, it's not that sort of card. It's a card to accompany the leaving gift, there isn't room for individual messages, just the names of those who have contributed.

Thanks MargW thats what I thought but when I saw Mazza leaving a messaage I got worried silly me!!!

I have just paid you via PayPal, Maggie. Lovely gift, well chosen, as usual.

Maggie, you should receive my cheque by Tuesday.
Many thanks

Jackie

Re: LB leaving card - wording change

This change is prompted by Greycat's posting. I also believe that the term 'forthcoming concerts' can include the Japanese tour mentioned by Mazza. We obviously don't have much room to write much more but please let me have any further comments and we'll see what we can do.

Photobucket

Sorry Maggie for that Message and i do applogise to everyone else for the misunderstanding being a bit of a thickie about what to write for his card did not realise you just wanted to put names so Maggie just put my name Marianne thanks Luv Mazzax

Maggie, money sent lst class post today.

Gift and card are perfect. Thanks again for doing
this on our behalf.

Love Maggiemay X