​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wicked Party Pics (with Lee!)

Here are a few photos from last night's 5th anniversary party for Wicked. If you scroll down past the on-stage pics, there are quite a few of Lee - in a rather 'interesting' outfit!

http://wooller.com/?page=11622&picsperpage=all

Thanks to Ellie at the Lovelees forum for finding these.

Re: Wicked Party Pics (with Lee!)

'Interesting' was the word that came to my mind, too, Greycat! (not one of his better outfits!)

Thank you for posting them (you just beat me to it!). I found it quite sad, looking at the curtain call, with Rachel, Louise etc, but no Lee. Still, he's moved on, and he's a lovely Emmett (also about to end - oh dear, I'm getting all depressed here ).

What colour are his trouser's to me they look like red am I right? I have seen him looking better
thank you Greycat for pic's.

Thanks for the find Greycat and Ellie from Lovelees...
Errmmm!...yes!... interesting ensemble indeed.
Acer...perhaps he's experimenting with his colours (especially tones of red) ready for Japan in December...

Thanks Greycat for the pics, going through alot of the pics, there where quite a few interesting outfits amongst the men,one was adam garcia, he looked a right sight, I thought Lee coordinated quite well in one photo with cassandra compton, considering the colour he chose.

Thanks Greycat.

It looks like I am the odd one out, but I love his
outfit, really trendy and a real change from his
usual look, but then he looks good whatever he wears. He certainly looks like he is enjoying himself.

I like his outfit too. Makes a nice change from a dark suit. Tight trousers, long fitted shirt and two tone shoes will do me very nicely.

The colour of Lee's trousers is one of the new
autumn colours out in the shops for this autumn/winter, Cassie's dress looks a very similar
colour too.

I think a button or two undone would have made all the difference.