​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee's next musical role???

Just found Lee's next role! Review of "Rock of Ages" opening night which got 5 stars, in which Oliver Thomsett plays the hero Drew; one of the other characters who opens the show addresses Oliver "You played Fiyero in Wicked? Wow!". It seems that life & fiction are mixed up in this show. The reviwer said it works but he couldn't fathom out how!
Surely it must follow that this part should at some time be Lee's??!!

Re: Lee's next musical role???

No.

Graziellla
No.

LOL! I take it 'Rock of Ages' doesn't appeal to you Graziella!!!

To be honest, it really doesn't appeal to me either as I'm not a fan of 80's glam rock. The show got a really mixed reception from the critics - some thought it was fun, others hated it. Oliver Tompsett apparently said "The show is still going to run and people will come to see it because it's got sexy women, it's got hot guys singing rock'n'roll songs, and it's very, very funny." Is he calling himself "hot"?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/theatre/review-23992405-rock-of-ages-shaftesbury-theatre---review.do

No more take-overs: he needs something bespoke now - a "suit" tailored exactly to his own measurements :)

I wasn't being serious!! Of course I would love to see Lee in his very own tailor-made role. One that shows off all his many talents and body and looks! Which he really make his own.