​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FEBRUARY 2012 CONCERTS

Yay! Lee's concerts dates for February have been released

Sat 11 Feb - Bournemouth Pavilion (7.30pm performance)
Sun 12 Feb - Bridgewater Hall, manchester (7.30pm performance)
Tue 14 Feb - Cliffs Pavilion, Southend (8pm performance)
Sun 19 Feb - St David's Hall, Cardiff (5pm performance)
Thu 23 Feb - Colston Hall, Bristol (7.30pm performance)
Fri 24 Feb - Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool (7.30pm performance)
Sun 26 Feb - Symphony Hall, Birmingham (3pm performance)

The promoter Raymond Gubbay Ltd have asked that we book through their website.

There should be a Lee Mead page but that doesn't seem to be up & running at the moment but all tickets will be available by October 7th

Re: FEBRUARY 2012 CONCERTS

Thanks Angel for listing the concert dates. Better start raiding our piggy banks again

Thank you Angel, time to get the thinking cap on

Thanks Angel for the information how exciting...
I think my credit card is going to come in for another bashing in February!

Very many thanks for this Angel!

Do you know if there are any more dates to be announced or is this the full list? I need to start planning!!!

As far as I've been made aware it's just a February Tour.
Oh and it's being billed as THE LOVE TOUR

Thanks Angel x

I too can't seem to find anything on RG's web site, looked into Bournemouth, booking fee and postage with their Bo Office came to £5.10 !!!!!! RG may have different booking charges....does he not know we can't just wait because he has asked us to.....lol

Will it be possible to book by ringing the venue I am not very good booking on line

Hi Acer, yes, all theatres have a phone booking service. If you go on their websites, e.g. St David's Hall, Cardiff, click on 'Booking Information' then 'How to Book' and it gives their Box Office number.

Thanks AnnieB for info that is a great help

WoooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!!! This is news to bring me out of lurking-land!...At last a local concert and I've just booked myself a row C stalls ticket for 11th February in Bournemouth. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED it has been a while since I have been able to see Lee and I just can't wait

Hi Debs,
Glad you have come out of lurkydom...lol what are your seats in Row C?

Welcome back from lurking-land Debs
WE missed you.

SO exciting!!

The ST David's website lists some of the songs he'll be performing :

Any Dream Will Do

I Believe When I Fall In Love (It Will Be Forever)

Falling Slowly

Your Song

Fix You
Close Every Door

She
If I Can Dream

Anthem (from Chess)

And says some of them are from his new album.

Am wobbly at the very thought of his voice on some of those tracks!

So happy to hear he has finally included "If I Can Dream" on his next album, just love the way he sings that song.

They are not booking yet at Liverpool when I said Lee Mead Concert she said WHO

Manchester tickets now on sale via phone. Not available on line yet. Box Office no. 0161 907 9000

Hi Woozie and Joan . I am in C25 in the stalls I'm going on my own but hope to meet up with some of you there!

Debs
Hi Woozie and Joan . I am in C25 in the stalls I'm going on my own but hope to meet up with some of you there!

I'll be sitting next to you!

Hiya - not quite sure if this fits here, or whether to set up a separate thread - but does anyone fancy sharing a hotel room in Bristol.

Is the only one I'm looking at that is not feasible to drive home from (hotel I'm looking at is about a 10 minute stroll - I dont do power walking - from the venue)

Hi Debs I am sitting in A17

Showgirl I am looking forward to seeing you there.
It should be fun

It'll be nice to see you again Showgirl! Glad I am sitting next to a fellow LMAS member Ooo...Joan, Row A you lucky thing. I managed a row A in Southampton but was too slow off the mark this time around. Look forward to seeing you there though

Debs i'm sitting next to you

Hi Jazzylou what fabulous luck! It'll be great to catch up again. The last time I saw Lee was in February at Southampton so I can't wait to have a good SQUUUEEEEEE!! See you there

Hi all. I am back complete with bionic knee. I just knew the concert announcement would be when I was in hospital. But all is not lost thanks to very kind friend Maggie B who has sorted us tickets for Cardiff. How exciting. If he sings Fix you I may just pass out! One of my absolute favourite songs.

Welcome back Cassie - hope everything is going well with your bionic knee...
Sending lots of hugs...

Hi Cassie, hope it all well and it's not too painful. Do we congratulate you on a bionic knee? I was away with no internet access when the concerts were announced too - typical! We'll see you in Cardiff, if not before. 'Fix You' is one of my favourites as well (assuming it's the Coldplay song).

Another Liz Perhaps there should be a greetings card for it!

Tried Symphony Hall Birmingham but it wasn't listed but plan to book asap. Anyone else planning to go?

Welcome back Cassie I didn't know your new date or I would have wished you well,sounds as if everything went ok you have the concerts to look forward to now xx

Just booked Philharmonic Hall to see our boy YAHOO!!!!

Booking now available on Symphony Hall Birmingham site so have booked my seat in row C of the stalls. Hope to see friends there.

Just realised that I had posted the wrong row. It should have been F in the Stalls not C.

Good to see that publicity for the tour is now getting underway!

PLAYBILL

THE STAGE
[/quote]

Hope the tickets sell well!

Lee's website has now been updated with tour details.

The Love Tour

Here's another nice little bit of publicity for the Birmingham concert:

http://www.thisistamworth.co.uk/Love-tour-afternoon-delight-Lee-Mead-fans/story-13755076-detail/story.html

Looking forward to the 'afternoon of amour'!

That's a really good bit of publicity, good find -thank you Greycat.

"Afternoon Delight" with Lee Mead....hmmm, now there's a thought